FM 2017 FLUT skin White - 2.6
Skin for FM 2017 regular career mode and widescreen (1920x1080).
This is the FLUTSKIN - White, for FM 2017 - Version 2.6
Compatible with DF11 and Scope Faces
Once again, thanks to all FM fans and especially to all of the fantastic FM skinners who contribute a lot to produce the FLUTSkin as it is today since FM 2013.
A special thank you to PATRES10 for the 2D default kits (specially tailor-made for FlutSkin).
Released: 16 April, 2017
This skin was made to work properly in 1920x1080 (1080p) full screen mode. As a result, some panels won’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920x1080 windowed mode).
Beyond many tweaks and bugs fixed, the main changes are in the following panels:
- Match Titlebar Scoreboard (now with the scoreboard selector, a great contribution of SIRWILL in the Clinched Skin, a great skin, by the way)
- Match Preview Panel
- News panel (I returned to the website view style)
- Match Pre Match Panel
- Club Facilities (now you have a new tab in order to view the background in fullscreen)
- Social Network
- Various panels of the inbox panel were tweaked
In this pack I included a TUTORIAL PDF with instructions regarding the structure of your Graphics folder in order to view the citypics, the kits and the competition logos in player details and in title bar.
You can download the 2D kits for displayed in player overview panel and titlebar HERE
You also can download the citypics (and much more…) in the Backgrounds Superpack made by DAZS8 (with some contribution from myself and other FM Fans), HERE
How to add Flut Skin in FM17
Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Place the "fm2017flutskin" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins
- Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
- Start FM17 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
- You should see FM 2017 Flut Skin - 2.6 as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
- Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.