Football Manager 2013 Patch 13.3.3
To update you will need to close the game down and re-launch for it to update. If this does not work for you or you feel it has not updated you will need to restart Steam.
Released: 27 March 2013
Once updated the version number will be 13.3.3, more specifically the full version numbers will be:
PC: 359652 Mac: 359650
As with the previous hot-fix updates:
- It is save game compatible allowing you to continue your current save game.
- There are no database changes, if you start a new game the database number will be either 13.0.0 or 13.3.0.
You'll find complete changelog below.
- Fixed crash to do with match controller not being deleted
- Tweaked human newgen intake limits
- Fixed issue where Player is not interested despite “All Players Interested” unlockable applied
- Fixed issue where a transfer bid has been accepted, but the Offer Contract screen tells user that the bid hasn't been accepted yet
- Fixed crash when clicking on transfer offer via national team
- Fixed crash when asking the 'How do I place an advert for a vacant staff role?' question on the Player Comparison screen
- Fixed crash when viewing “All Seasons” team of the year
- Corrected tabs appearing elevated on match pitch
- Fixed issue on match pitch where user can get stuck at half time if watching a highlight then pressing 'Live'
- Fixed issue on match screen where sub tab strip displays background
- Corrected issue when going to tactics screen during match, then exiting tactics screen highlight, will jump to end of current highlight
- Record highlight button now functions correctly when going into an old match
- Fixed various player heights
- User unable to assign squad numbers to German II Squad when prompted to
- South Korean wages fixed
- Corrected K-league discipline rules
- Updated South Korean common names
- Fixed issue where MLS team's players can be on holiday for Club World Championship
- Fixed issue where changes to people fail when re-loading a previous data file and making new changes
- Fixed issue where created clubs sometimes generate with Sandy Martens as their manager
- Fixed crash where client searching for "Honda" causes a runtime error on host machine
- Fixed issue where clients cannot load a single-player game from within network game
- Fixed crash when client views inbox in network game