Football Manager 2014 Patch 14.1.3
To update you will need to close the game down and re-launch for it to update. If this does not work for you or you feel it has not updated you will need to restart Steam.
Even if that doesn't do the trick, then verify the game cache will.
Released: 1 November 2013
Once updated the version number will be 14.1.3.
As with all hot-fix updates:
- It is save game compatible allowing you to continue your current save game.
- There are no database changes, if you start a new game the database number will be either 14.0.0.
You'll find complete changelog below.
- Improved player rating system
- Improved use of subs in FMC match plans
- Fixed lag/crash in the Steam Workshop with lots of custom graphics installed
- Fixed crash launching game when user has removed public documents folder
- Fixed match viewer graphical corruption on some non-English language Linux systems
- Tuned AI opening offers & negotiations
- Fixed text bleeds in some non-English currencies
- Fixed club finance values resetting in some non-English currencies
- Fixed player data tabs when editing multiple players
- Fixed some incorrectly set Norwegian wages
- Fixed some international records not displaying
- Stopped Paul Robinson being bitten by his pet dog