It follows the pyramid organisational structure of the French championship and for the first time clubs are entering the French Cup (CDF) and League Cup (CDL) competitions according to their divisions!
CreditsAldav, Beny62, Cyrius23, Donniephaco54, Niwok, Sanglier_Lorrain
- 1.0 Version launched 27th May ,2017
- 2.0 Version launched 04th June, 2017
- 3.0 Version launched 04th June, 2017
- Compatible with the last version of Football Manager 17.3.1
- Be careful, you have to start a new game to have access to the update.
- We recommend that you do not use another Update with this one.
CHANGELIST v3.0 :
- Transfers (in) fixed, clubs recruit normally
- The D team of Auxerre put concerns, we blocked them in PH, they can playing with C Team if they are relagated
- Fixed Prize Money in League 1, League 2 and National
- Some doubles are deleted (Club/City)
- The affiliation of the Plabennec is fixed
- Fixed match points for DH (4 points for a victory, 2 points for a draw and 1 point for a defeat)
- FAIL : Problems with the number of U19 promotions / relegations. This will be corrected in FM18
- FAIL : The geographical system for groups of teams, may have some problems, but overall this remains fairly close to reality
CHANGELIST v2.0 :
- Fixed the entries in CDL for clubs of League 1 and League 2
- Fixed reputations of many B Teams, C Teams and Teams in the regional league
- Fixed Prize Money and TV rights in League 1
- Fixed Prize Money in French Cup
- Fixed match points for DH and U19 (4 points for a victory, 2 points for a draw and 1 point for a defeat)
- Upgrading all National U19 groups (season 2016/17)
- Fixed U19 team of SC Marly who wasn't in the right group (lower division) replaced by the Marly USM team instead (as in real)
- Fixed problems between teams B and C of a club (can no longer be in the same division, 52 teams concerned)
- Fixed related to January transfers for all National teams and below
- The affiliation of the FC Rouen with Quevilly is cancelled (the problem about relegation is over)
- FAIL : Entered in League Cup the last 6 clubs of League 1 (qualifies in European Cup) : reputation is priority
CHANGELIST v1.0 :
- EXCLUSIVE : CDF : clubs enter the competition according to their divisions (Ex: L1 clubs take part in the competition in 1/32-finals)
- EXCLUSIVE : CDL :clubs also enter this competition according to their divisions
- Some missing teams were created with their own colours and stadiums (but the players were not, you may understand that it takes too much time)
- The pyramid organisational structure of the French championship is the real one:
- League 1 (play-off for the 18th, hosts the 1st match)
- League 2 becomes the Domino's Ligue 2 (play-off for the 3rd, hosts the 2nd match)
- CFA (4 playable groups made of 16 clubs)
- CFA 2 (8 groups made of 14 clubs)
- DH, DSR, DHR, PH (based on this model)
- Not any teams or players had been modified or added.
- EXCLUSIVE : French Cup: if there is a 2-division difference between two teams, the smaller will automatically host the match (as in reality)
- EXCLUSIVE : Geographical draw option for the French Cup in order to limit travel costs for low teams before professional teams enter in Cup.
- EXCLUSIVE : The French Overseas Territory are in the French Cup.
- The League 1 fixtures is like the real one (teams host every two matches)
- Fine of 80 € and 230 € by yellow and red card until National.
- Fine of 15 € and 30 € by yellow and red card from the CFA.
- Some regions do not have a 8th & 9th level, but to make the project working better, we had to add one. So these 8th & 9th levels are fictional, the concerned a few regions (the championships are gray and not selectable).
- True rules for loans and transfers (restrictions and quotas and the transfer window period with addition of transfer out mercato (joker, seriously injured during national team matches, etc.).Respected winter break.
- The regional cups are in this update.
- NEW : The 4 groups of the U19 Championship as well of DH for each region
- NEW : The Gambardella Cup (U19)
RECOMMENDED OPTIONS FOR THE CREATION OF THE GAME
- Don’t use Real Fixtures
- Disabled Do not Add Key Staff
- Add players to Playable Teams (In order not to have unavailable players)
- Play with a large or huge database
- Add an extended database (All the French players/divisions)
- COMING SOON : PHMO logos will be available to improve your game (by Draleg57)
- COMING SOON : PHMO Cities will be available to improve your game (by Draleg57)
We also wanted to thank Torrhen, MichalD, TonioLV44, Poote, Del'Flo72, Seb.g, ViveOL and Edernra for helping with the .doc files for creating the lower divisions.
UPDATE NOT AVAILABLE ON THE WORKSHOP