The popular, one and only savegame compatible scout utility returns for Football Manager 2010. As promised, we have exclusively released the most anticipated utility for FM 2010.
Updated: 31 Mar 2010 v1.11 build 116
Released: 10 Nov 2009 RC 1 build 110
Compatible with: Windows XP, Vista, 7 and FM 10.0, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3
Note: Since RC 2 there is support for compressed save games!
Donate to get the "no ads" version
Since v1.0 Genie Scout comes in two versions. One with ads and one with no ads. In order to get the "no ads" one you'll have to donate to Eugene first, using the donation form on Genie homepage here.
Important: FM Scout (the site) is not involved in the donations towards Eugene, neither has any responsibility delivering the ad-free version to you after donation. This is a process handled solely by Eugene himself, so it could take some time until your donation is processed.
How to run:
* Download the zipped archive and extract it anywhere.
* You'll get a folder named "FM Genie Scout 10". Open it.
* Double click on FMGenieScout.exe
* Load your savegame... you don't need to have FM open of course.
That's it! No frameworks required.
If you're using RC1, your savegame needs to be uncompressed to load in Genie.
So, while you are in FM, make sure you un-tick "Compress Save Games" in Preferences page and hit Confirm. After that, save your game again. Now you are ready to load it up on FM Genie Scout 10!
Does it work for Mac?
Mac users check out this article by macooz: Fm Genie Scout for Mac with CrossOver.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR v1.11 CRASH/FREEZE ISSUES*
Thanks to wizard for letting us know, you can get make your Genie Scout work without the crashing/freezing issues if you update Flash Player, or just do what wizard says.
* Take a look at the Issues with v1.11 topic for more details.
If errors still appear, please take the following actions:
* Upload your save game with the problem somewhere (e.g. FileFront)
* Make a post on this forum section, explaining your problem and giving a link to your save game
If you don't provide your problematic savegame, it's unlikely that Eugene will able to fix the problem.
- Chinese Simple - English - French - Italian - Portuguese - Russian - Spanish - Swedish - Ukrainian - Turkish (RC 2)
Redistribution Policy: People who want to put this on their sites, be polite and give link back to the official FM Genie Scout page here on FMScout.com.
Thanks to Eugene Tarabanovsky for staying around and updating his amazing scout utility for FM 2010.
- Fixed loading errors
- Added 10.3 patch support
- Fixed few insignificant errors
- Added ability to search within shortlist
- Adjusted rating and feet bonus coefficients
- Updated tactical formations list
- Fixed 'Cannot allocate the DIB handle' error and more loading bugs
* RC 2
- Added support of compressed save games
- Rating calculation profile was made from scratch according to the new FM tendencies
- Potential ability calculation algorithm was modified, now it's more complex and more accurate (PA that can reach player depends on his age, position, ambition, professionalism and determination)
- Added progress rate of player that represents how fast player will develop in standard conditions
* RC 1
- The scout is slightly rebranded changed FM Genie Scout 2010 (XE) to just FM Genie Scout 10.
- Staff training rating system was adjusted to a ten-point system.
⇓ Download Now
Downloads: 340029 / Size: 5.1 kB / Added: 2009-10-11