The concept behind them is 3-fold:
- use the same shape for all
- simplify the original version
- keep it recognizable when small
After a LOT of requests from fmscout members who had seen my work there, the time has finally come to release my logopack for everyone to enjoy.
Released: 19 June 2015 - v1.0
Updated: 29 March 2017 - v2.4
Redistribution PolicyWant to share this logopack on other sites? Please point the download link to this very page. You cannot host any files yourself.
Logos included in v2.433 leagues are fully covered, including clubs that used to be in those leagues since 2011.
- Euro 2016 (final stage only) / v2.2
- Champions League (group stage only)
- Europa League (group stage only) / v2.1
- English Premier League
- Spanish La Liga
- Italian Serie A
- German Bundesliga
- Brasileiro Série A / v1.2
- French Ligue 1
- Dutch Eredivisie
- Portuguese Primeira Liga
- Russian Premier League
- Belgian Pro League / v1.4
- Ukrainian Premier League
- Argentine Primera / v1.3
- Turkish Super Lig
- Greek Superleague
- Mexican Liga MX / v2.3 - Half the logos by abdi7451
- Danish Superliga / v1.6
- Swiss Super League / v2.1
- American MLS / v1.5 - Half the logos by Patres10
- English Championship
- Scottish Premiership / v1.1
- Serbian SuperLiga / v1.5
- Croatian First Football League / v1.7
- Norwegian Tippeligaen / v1.8
- Slovak Super Liga / v1.5 - Logos by Patres10
- Slovak 2. Liga / v1.5 - Logos by Patres10
- Polish Ekstraklasa / v1.9
- Swedish Allsvenskan / v1.9
- English League One / v2.0
- Australian A-League / NEW in v2.4
- French Ligue 2 / NEW in v2.4
- English League Two
- Peruvian Primera
How to add footbe logos on Football Manager 2017
- Download the .zip archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract its contents.
- Move the extracted contents to your graphics folder:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\graphics\logos\
Create folders "graphics" and "logos" if they don't exist already.
If you're installing an updated version, simply overwrite everything.
- Run Football Manager 2017 and go to Preferences > Interface:
Disable Using caching to decrease page loading times
Enable Reload Skin when confirming changes in preferences
Hit the Confirm button
Can I request new logos?
Sure. Post a comment below with your requests, but please understand it might take a while until I release a new version.
What if I don't like a logo?
Feel free to express your opinion about my work. I'll try to use your feedback to improve my logos.
Is there a template I can use to make my own logos in this style?
Actually there isn't. I create all logos from scratch. There's just a white shape I begin with.
I want to help make more logos for this pack.
Thanks, but no thanks. This is a pack I don't want any help with. You can give it a shot if you insist, but it's highly unlikely I'll accept your creations for inclusion in my pack.
This pack is small. When will you make a megapack with thousands of logos?
I'll keep making new logos and releasing new versions from time to time, but don't expect to see thousands of logos here. It's not easy to create the logos in this style, which makes the process rather slow.