IntroductionWritten by Justice
Training is a fundamental part of a footballer's career. Scientific and technological advancements in the last few decades have seen training schedules become more and more meticulous as teams prepare for competitive fixtures. The top football clubs in the world spend millions on improving facilities and bringing in the world's best coaches, medical staff and other important figures who aid the development of our idols. These teams have understood the true importance of preparing well in training.
Training is equally important in FM. Some FMers choose to ignore or partially neglect training in FM, and do not realise the repercussions of this. The more time you put in to training, the better the results which you will receive. If you prepare well and spend your resources wisely on improving the quality of your training sessions, your players will perform and develop better. Do I really need to further prove the importance of understanding and utilise training in Football Manager?
Written with the help of pompeyblue & wellsy1498.
2. How To Get 5 Stars In Every Training Area
3. Upgrading Training Facilities
4. Team Training Focus
5. Training Workloads
6. Individual Attribute Training
7. Role Training Vs Position Training
8. Player Preferred Moves
9. How Personality Affects Growth
10. Youth Training Or First Team Training For Young Talents
11. The Importance of Match Experience
13. Pre-Season Training
14. Having Sufficient Tactics For Match Training
15. Rest Days
16. Adjusting Training Settings Depending On Results