MacAssistant RT for FM13 - Exclusive
Exclusively available from fmscout.com
Picking up where MacAssistant 2012 left off, the work continues on MacAssistant RT for FM13.
Released: 29 November 2012 - v0.4
Updated: 29 March 2013 - v0.5.1
People who want to put MacAssistant RT on other sites, you may link back to this very page but you cannot host any files yourselves. Thank you!
CompatibilityCurrent MacAssistant RT version 0.5.1 supports:
- FM13 version 13.3.3, 13.3.2, 13.3.0, 13.2.3, 13.2.2, 13.2.1, 13.2 and 13.1.3
- FM13 Russian Retail 13.2.2, 13.2 and 13.1.3
- Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.8
Update 0.5.1Use MacAssistant RT's autoupdate feature to update the application. If you selected the option to be notified when a new update is out, a message will appear once you launch the application.
If this is a fresh install, simply drag the icon in your Applications folder, and then run the updates to make sure you have the latest version.
FeaturesAfter SI's decision to lock down the saved game files this year, the only solution was to get the data from the memory, and that is what I did with MacAssistant RT.
- Ability to scout for players
- See the player's statistics in detail, as well as their hidden statistics
- Amazing predicate editor, so you can search for that awesome player you couldn't find till now
- Automatic application updates keeps you up-to-date with new features
- Person Statistics
- Player Status icons in search results
- Player Contract Details
- Nation Flags
- Player reputation
- Fitness / Jadedness
- Reset Search terms
- Case-sensitive or Case-insensitive search
- Player faces (megapack) support!
- Detects running version of Football Manager
- Search for Free Agents, Expiring and Expired Contracts
- Added Ctr, Loa, and Lst Player Statuses
- Estimated Asking Price (Not 100% accurate yet)
- Staff Search
- Staff Detail Panel
- NEW!! Support for 13.3.3
- BUGFIX! Fixed some minor memory leaks
Support MacAssistant RT
Instructions for the First RunThe first time you load the app, it will ask for your password. Please fill it in because it's important that the app will run with root access, otherwise it will quit.
Also the app will try to locate your game's lang_db.dat file automatically. Please, open preferences, by clicking the MacAssistant RT menu bar and then Preferences after you've successfully loaded a game, to make sure that the file was correctly located. If it wasn't, please click on the default path and point it to the correct location. The game, however, can still load fine without it, so you can safely ignore this for now, until all the new features are added.
Bug ReportsMacAssistant RT will also need your help! Due to the fact that I had to completely rewrite the loading engine, it is to be expected that there will be some bugs to hunt down and kill. Reporting any bug you come across is vital, and this will be handled by the new bug tracking system.
So if you find a bug, please file a bug in the issue tracker, and I'll try and fix it as soon as possible.
Feature RequestsYou can always request a feature that you want that will make this tool better! Just leave a message in the official MacAssistant RT Forums!
Any doable feature requested will make it in the next release if it's not that time consuming. But if it is, you'll probably have to wait a few releases. It's still gonna be added!
CreditsMacAssistant RT is a fully featured assistant tool created by thanoulas.
New app logo by Stam.
With MANY special thanks to everyone who donated! You are the ones who keep this project alive!