To homepage
512 online
The definitive FM fan site
Pre-Purchase Football Manager 2015

Home / Articles / Football Manager News

Translate Genie Scout and win!

People who translate the program into a new language will be rewarded with Genie Scout 12g
author By date views 7977 views comments 17 Comments
Translate Genie Scout and win!
The GS Translation event continues this year! The public version of Genie Scout 12 will be released in the next couple of days, but the 'g' version is already available for people who contribute to the GS project.

One way to contribute is to translate the program into a new language. Once you do this, you will be rewarded with the 'g' version of Genie Scout.


Head over to our Localize Genie Scout and win thread for more details. If you don't see a language there, it means we don't have it and you could offer to be assigned on it!

How is the 'g' version different compared to the public version?

Basically the 'g' has no advertisements and four extra features:

1. A statistically based model that will show the probability of reaching theoretical maximum of players ability

2. Progress Rate - shows the predicted speed of player's development, depending on his ambition, determination, professionalism etc

3. Support for facepacks - if you have custom facepack added to your FM, it should show on player profiles on GS

4. Top players lists, as you can see on the screenshot here:



pushI speak my mind and I speak the truth. FM Scout is my brainchild and I try to make it a better place every year. I consider myself a lucky man for being able to turn this website into an engaging and vibrant community.


17 Comments

Discussion on "Translate Genie Scout and win!"

Avatar
mazfaiz2011-12-04 15:04
I can translate to Bahasa.. I'm an Indonesian.

Avatar
MahmodB2011-11-25 23:28
i can translate to arabic and hebrew

Avatar
azsumnasko2011-11-25 11:32
I can Translate it in Bulgarian.

Avatar
dorm502011-11-25 11:23
I can translate to Hebrew

Avatar
detay2011-11-25 07:32
i want to translate Fmgenie to Turkish

Avatar
kizlfc2011-11-24 20:45
I could help with Traditional Chinese

Avatar
boski2011-11-24 14:36
I can help with Polish version!

Avatar
cadchee2011-11-24 13:17
if you would like to translate it in Albanian then HERE I AM to do you a favour :)

Avatar
clarkey19872011-11-24 12:45
well if translating is all done what's the other ways to get this version?

Avatar
Ruben2011-11-24 12:25
Any chance these "extra features" will be available in the final version? They seem pretty cool.

Avatar
jamesdm222011-11-24 02:03
I can help with spanish.

Group Stam2011-11-24 01:45
Please declare your interest in the appropriate forum topic (linked above). For languages which are 99% complete, we won't be assigning anyone yet and wait for the original translators to complete the remaining 1%. Thanks!

Avatar
Bruuni22011-11-23 22:00
I'll happily translate it to danish, if you need a translator ;)

Avatar
CanKurt2011-11-23 21:34
If you don`t give Turkish, I want to take it.

Avatar
faruksaim2011-11-23 20:28
I want to take Turkish. Is it possible?

Avatar
Flo192011-11-23 20:14
Romanian language is taken ? If not, I would like to do.

kruSher2011-11-23 17:54
Can't do anything because Portuguese language allready taken xD

Login to Comment