Ported from FM14, Vexillium is back in it's glory, banners and all!! This heavily modified skin introduces features such as perspective and minimalist style tactical pitches, rosette style backgrounds in the titlebars so you never need a logopack again, instant result button and background selector as well as new player and club overview screens taken from Flutskin and customised to Vexilliums' style and modified to work at smaller resolutions, a whole bunch of original content and much more. Try it now, you wont regret it!!!
Released: 14 Jan 2017
Vexillium v1.0 FM17 Skin Preview
How to install the Vexillium skin to FM17
- Download the .rar archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract its contents.
- Move the extracted folder "Vexillium" to your skins folder:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\skins\
- Run Football Manager 2017 and go to Preferences > Interface.
You should see "Vexillium” as an option in the skin drop down of the General options section.
Hit the Confirm button.
CHANGELOG14/01/17 - v1.0
- Emil Debski for the original nation and staff overview panels, the signature font and the BBC news panel and for inspiration.
- Flut for basic panel layout for new prematch lineups and player/club overview.
- pikawa for the coding basis of the match titlebar.
If you discover any bugs in the skin or have any suggestions on how to improve it, please leave a comment down below.