Simple style of play, basic I can say. Through the wings, the ball goes many times to the winger, he tries to destroy the full back, creates breaks in the opposition and goes for the goal or crossing. I´m getting some primacy using this system.
As we all know the match engine has some issues and we need to be aware of that. Accept it and hopefully wait for a new patch that perhaps solve it.
ImportantCritical success factors / some information:
- As usually I always try to use fast players, at least in the defense and in the wings. The wingers MUST be fast, depending on them you will have sucess or not in this ME.
- OI´s for my assistant
- Team talks are a mix between my assistant and me. The important thing is to get the maximum greens as possible. At this time, everyone already knows how to do it.
- Central defender right is my corner boy. Don´t stress if you see the set pieces standard... it works like that.
- The center midfielders can be DMC or MC. I use this kind of player because I gain pressing and tackling power. I don´t need high creativity players to transitions/construction because the progressions are done by the wings (full back+winger) mostly.
- A complete Striker is my preference as usual. But a highly skilled header works good also.
- Sometimes in the last minutes I change mentality to "contention" when i want to save a goal ahead.
- About the training. Again, I try to keep simple as possible. Team training balanced/medium and game training "tactics" with standard %. In the pre-season 1 or 2 weeks physical preparation right in the beginning, when the payers arrive from holidays, and sometimes 1 weeks of cohesion. The important is to fill the bars as soon as possible.
I cannot say very much, every player needs to give their stamp in the save, this is only some lines, but you don´t need to do exactly like I do. Pay attention to training, team talks, staff and the normal things, and you will be closer to succeed.
If this help 1 guy at least, it worth the effort.
Have fun, eventually. Good games. Greetings!