FM2010 Patch 10.3
Sports Interactive and SEGA are delighted to announce a free data update for Football Manager 2010 has been released for the PC and Mac. The data update includes all transfers and management movements up to and including the January transfer window, as well as the 10.3 patch for the game, which will be the final update.
The data update is applicable for any new game started, with the 10.3 patch working retrospectively with saved games from previous versions of the game, or with newly started games.
IMPORTANT NOTE - If you are running via Steam it will AUTO-PATCH. Patching your game via the links below will corrupt your game and you will have to re-install.
However, for those that wish to manually download the patch you can use the following download links:
> [url=http://torrents.sigames.com:7000/torrents/fm2010_v10.3.0_patch-boxed.exe.torrent?BB7CC16ECB214AFBAD8631CAA24E897CDD867E3E]FM2010 Retail Boxed (Patch) - PC[/url]
> [url=http://torrents.sigames.com:7000/torrents/fm2010_v10.3.0_patch-digital.exe.torrent?93EF451A17630CAA5C83CCAC68CC78167505DE29]FM2010 Digital eSellerate (Patch) - PC[/url]
> [url=http://torrents.sigames.com:7000/torrents/fm2010_v10.3.0_patch-boxed.dmg.torrent?3AF60463D1D2E23BD99E3128CAD42C42C4E7D22A]FM2010 Retail Boxed (Patch) - Mac[/url]
> [url=http://torrents.sigames.com:7000/torrents/fm2010_v10.3.0_patch-digital.dmg.torrent?276D650CEC59E4C485302838DDD7DCEC7D817677]FM2010 Digital eSellerate (Patch) - Mac[/url]
> [url=http://torrents.sigames.com:7000/torrents/fm2010_v10.3.0_full-digital.zip.torrent?AC6A19C09E7DF817DF24276EFD64EAE54E0A7A9B]FM2010 Digital eSellerate (Full) - Mac[/url]
> FM2010 Retail Boxed (Patch) - PC
> FM2010 Digital eSellerate (Patch) - PC
> FM2010 Retail Boxed (Patch) - PC - (Thanks to Worthplaying.com)
> FM2010 Retail Boxed (Patch) - Mac
> FM2010 Digital eSellerate (Patch) - Mac
> FM2010 Retail Boxed (Patch) - Mac - (Thanks to Worthplaying.com)
Changelog (from 10.2 to 10.3)
- Fixed crash when clicking on the backroom advice button.
- Fixed issue causing runtime error in network games
- Players who say they are willing to leave the club to help with the clubs debts no longer get upset if you transfer list or offer them out.
- Fixed scouts completing their nation assignments too early for small reputation clubs.
- Adjusted generation of names for Croatian newgens with second nationalities.
- Fixed older newgens in some cases getting youth contracts instead of regular contracts.
- Playing for a clubs A and B teams now does not count as having already played for 2 clubs in a season when joining a new team.
- Past meetings tables are now sorted by goal difference and goals for after points.
- National team facts information panel now only uses first team players.
- Adjusted changes in very low average attendances
- Fixed newgen name issues where some African newgens for example were getting English names because of their birth city language being English.
- Players no longer get unhappy about the clubs league position until after a reasonable amount of games have been played.
- Fixed bug where a person loses a language skill when changing from a player to a staff member.
- Stopped inappropriate manager to manager comments been available on Brazilian State league games.
- Adjusted newgen attribute creation and development
- Adjusted Danish cup attendances
- Players donâ€™t get called up to Olympic qualifiers if they have important club matches.
- Automatic rejection of other national job offers if offered multiple jobs. When you accept an offer it auto-rejects the other jobs just like it does with club management.
- Adjusted Turkish Super Cup attendances
- Adjusted Bulgarian attendances in continental matches
- Adjusted attribute progression
- Adjusted newgen PA levels
- Adjusted conversion of negative PA values
- Stopped players constantly feeling under media pressure.
- Cancelled friendlies now donâ€™t cause entire tours to be cancelled.
- User achievements screen now displays the date left after the user has resigned from a national youth team job.
- Stopped user been able to interact with players who are away on loan.
- Stopped two player happiness contradictions, wanting a new challenge/agreed a future move and also wanting to stay at the club.
- Improved the selection of players parent teams send to their affiliates.
- Fixed shots off target in quick matches sometimes being displayed as a negative number.
- Increased the number of strikers selected in U20 World Cup squads.
- Fixed German First Division games being refereed by lower division refs (requires new game).
- Improved international squad selections.
- Stopped unavailable players playing matches in inactive leagues.
- Stopped player conditions dropping so much in the quick match engine.
- Removed some pre-game histories that were being retained when playing with fake players (requires new game).
- Removed inconsistency in a players decision to try to learn a new preferred move or not.
- Stopped staff members joining much smaller teams for a minor job promotion (Steve Gatting etc.)
- Fixed an issue that could stop a human getting an international job when he is the best candidate.
- Made some improvements to Best Eleven selections.
- Fixed an issue whereby a scout was hired but couldn't perform scouting duties, mainly affects long term games.
- Stopped duplicate news item appearing for human managerâ€™s former team when appointing a new manager.
- Removed Chelsea transfer embargo.
- Fixed an issue whereby a player could become unregistered if user went on holiday over the registration deadline.
- Got the board to take into consideration the time left on a playerâ€™s contract when deciding to veto a free transfer.
- Fixed an issue whereby the board would state you can scout a region, but the option never appears for that region on the assignments dialogue.
- Fixed incorrect contract rejection reason when a coach rejects a contract due to basic wage.
- Fixed an issue whereby a human manager was prevented from accepting a management position at an amateur club upon the first time of asking.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect match sequence milestone could be displayed pre-match for the away team.
- When a player complains in the media the unhappiness isn't removed until they have responded to the managerâ€™s response.
- Adjusted wage and contract length demands of players with long term injuries
- Adjusted English manager wages
- Adjusted Brazilian sponsorships
- Adjusted Uruguay wages
- Adjusted English non-league finances
- Updated Brazil top level ticket prices.
- Stopped Chairman investing in club when not required.
- Fixed Swiss youth wages being too high.
- Adjusted Swiss finances.
- Fixed Finland wages rising too high.
- Adjusted Danish wage budgets.
- Adjusted French finances.
- Adjusted Spanish B division Wages
- Fixed backend sugar daddy budgets.
- Adjusted Greek finances
- Adjusted South Korea finances
- Fixed Singapore, Israel wages bug causing low end wages being calculated incorrectly.
- Adjusted Dutch wages.
- Adjusted MLS staff wages.
- Fixed issue where calendar bar was not cleared down after choosing to start a New Game from within another game.
- Fixed problem where the quick flicks did not work when on a managers search screen.
- Fixed issue where the view of the finances screen was not remembered when going back to it.
- Fixed text problem in the Latest Scores when button would change between wrapping to two lines and not wrapping when the button was clicked.
- Made it possible to remove the picture from an old manager profile when adding a new manager.
- Made sure the training sections are available for at least one of the reserve or youth squads.
- The match rules button now gets updated correctly when returning to the arrange friendly screen.
- When managing both a nation and a club the shortlist shortcut will now take you to the personal shortlist and not the national pool.
- Mac menu bar gets updated when the language is changed.
- Ensure we display release clauses which have been activated on person's contract section of the profile.
- Allowed sorting of player media history comments.
- Added Composure and Concentration to show up in the Shooting and Defending training categories when filtering for attribute history in the training section of the player profile.
- Fixed bug that allowed user to alter buy back fee on a non-negotiable offer.
- Fixed bug where "Address Me As..." would be empty when there were no existing user profiles on add manager screen.
- Recently Viewed Teams is now correctly labelled as Recently Managed Teams on add manager screen.
- Tooltip for show next fixture button now correctly states "the next fixture", rather than "your next fixture".
- Added missing links to interested clubs and clubs that have made an offer for a non player on the non player's transfer panel.
- Fixed problem which would sometimes cause the filters in the notebook to include notes that should have been filtered out.
- Fixed problem where third place play off finals would not appear in tree menu despite being selected.
- Added nation flags to teams waiting to be drawn into competition groups.
- Fixed issue where radar player icons sometimes disappear in full match view.
- Fixed an issue with setting an anchorman role using the quick tactic roles dialog on the match screen.
- Made sure the selection rectangle around the tactics pitch is always drawn properly.
- Fixed the positioning of the forward run arrows on the tactics pitch.
- Fixed issue on the preferences screen which caused it to ask if changes should be discarded when no changes had been made.
- Fixed the sorting of the squad status column on the player search screen.
- It is no longer possible to select the fixtures on the match preview screen, selecting a different fixture did nothing so it was just confusing that selection was possible.
- Added card and injury icons to the quick substitution dialog.
- The filter used on the UEFA coefficients screen is now remembered when returning to the screen.
- Club & competition logos are now shown on the news screen when player and staff pictures have been disabled.
- Fixed a problem on the confidence screen which in some cases could cause the wrong section to open.
- The filter rules are now always enabled when using the attributes dialog to add filter rules.
- Fixed problem that made it impossible to go back to the extended leave screen after viewing a player profile.
- Runs past opponent in match analysis now shown with arrows rather than just dots
- Fixed the links in notes saved from a news item.
- Made sure the league position is only shown in the upcoming fixture panel if the fixture is actually a league match.
- Fixed finances panel not refreshing until you continue.
- Fixed default signing on fee being set to 0 when transfer budgets have been disabled in the first window.
- 'Reject All Offers of a Lower or Equivalent Value' now does include equivalent values.
- Stopped player stating his desire to join loan club when returning from loan, when already agreed future transfer.
- Code no longer appears in the media history when a player has commented that they "can't settle in the area".
- Fixed cup round-up news item implying team is through to the final of a competition before the second leg of semi-final has been played.
- Fixed post match fans news item mentioning 'FA reaction' when there's no reason to do so.
- Ensured that co-ownership deals are correctly tallied in 'player unsure about price tag' news item.
- Ensure less experienced players don't talk to the media about more senior players when it isn't appropriate.
- Media now takes into account slightly lesser competitions when reporting success.
- Fixed news item stating that a bid was rejected due to your bad relationship with selling team's manager when this wasn't the reason.
- Stopped a duplicate message(s) been sent about clubs in the nation releasing players.
- News is only sent when a player is disappointed about been injured/suspended for important games e.g. cup finals, rather than just the next round of the cup.
- Stopped players getting upset if you leave them out of the squad for the Club World Championship.
- Stopped options to tell a player you what to match a players ambitions when at a successful club.
- Fixed unemployed manager getting job and news item suggests he has left his old club to join this new one.
- Fixed instances of two goals being reported as a hat-trick in match report.
- Fixed international youth team reported as having been knocked out of competition despite just qualifying via play-offs.
- Fixed late equaliser described in post-match conference news item as "late winner".
- Player no longer gets upset about missing an important game if they are ineligible to play in that competition.
- When a player signs and states they are looking forward to learning from their idol, the player will always agree to been tutored by them.
- Corrected the headline when sending a player out on loan when it said he was unimpressed but the rest of the news read that he was happy.
- Fixed rare situation when the board would not respond to a request for a new feeder team.
- You can now appeal red cards for players you have in on loan.
- Stopped first option being available when bidding on co-owned players.
- Stopped news items describing players as transfer listed at the club they are on loan to.
- Stopped England U21's being referred to as "of lowly stature" when progressing through the European U21 Championships.
- Stopped random messages about players learning preferred moves coming up when they have already learnt it before.
- Fixed news item stating a player/coach signs a contract until 1900.
- Personal assistant should also suggest subscription updates when you resign.
- Fixed biography saying player name should be familiar to fans in country when he's only just arrived in that country.
- Fixed biography claims player who has played 135 times in Scotland, but only 20 in England is "more familiar to football fans in England than Scotland"
- Staff no long recommend players/staff signings that they would not have knowledge of.
- No longer advised to withdraw transfer bids for deals that are been done by the B team.
- The wording of the advice in the first backroom advice meeting is now correct if you takeover a club with no staff once you've signed a suitable staff member.
- Increased the amount of scouting suggestions advice.
- Backroom advice news item buttons are displayed correctly if a player/assistant manager is in the reserve team.
- Stopped staff repeatedly recommending the same staff additions in each meeting.
- Staff will no longer suggest taking a player off the transfer list if a future transfer as already been arranged.
- Staff no longer recommends transfer listing long serving old players near the end of their contracts.
- When you receive an urgent message and go to the backroom advice screen via the button the advice is displayed in the meeting.
- No longer receive scouting recommendations for players already been scouted.
- Fixed slow down when going to the backroom advice screen when lots of players required facegen pictures.
- Facegen picture removed from Backroom Advice entries for newgens.
- Improved praising form suggestion advice.
- Pre-season meeting team comparison advice now uses the correct teams if the promotion and relegation hasn't already been updated.
- Game now stops processing for pre-season meeting.
- No longer get tutoring advice recommending the same player to tutor different players in the same meeting.
- Best youth players advice no longer mentions older players if they have been placed in the youth teams.
- Fixed being able to recall players from loan when outside of transfer window, if short-term loan.
- When making an offer to loan a player the loan options now use the options set in the teams settings by default e.g. can play in cup matches.
- Prevented some clubs from making bids for players when they donâ€™t have enough transfer funds to secure the player.
- Encouraged lower division teams to be more active in recruiting goalkeepers.
- Encouraged lower division teams to be more active in the short term loan market.
- Prevented some players from dropping down too many divisions when going out on loan.
- Tightened up decision making on foreign transfers for clubs that have to abide by foreign player restrictions.
- Removed Basque transfer restrictions for all Basque clubs except for Bilbao and its sub teams.
- Prevented AI clubs from bidding too much for older players when offered out to clubs.
- Stopped duplicate offers from same club after stalling an offer after several other offers had been accepted.
- Fixed an issue where a loan renewal was rejected by the player but upon completion of the loan the player would then accept a new loan deal.
- Got eastern European teams to acknowledge the starting 11 foreign restrictions when targeting players.
- Fixed an issue where AI teams would not acknowledge a significant after 1 appearance clause when responding to an offered out player.
- Added a 'Monitoring' section to the players profile to help distinguish what clubs are seriously interested in a player or just have a passing interest.
- Tried to encourage more domestic based signings for non-elite teams.
- Can now edit nationalities for award history entries.
- Can now duplicate people in the editor.
- Fixed issue with teams from the same group playing each other in the second round of the U20 World Cup.
- Fixed team(s) being described as being newly-promoted when they have been in the same division for the previous couple of seasons.
- Updated Premier Division schedule.
- Fixed wrong number of matches in Belarusian Highest Division.
- Belgian leagues re-organisation due to Mouscron going bankrupt.
- Fixed bug where Brazilian Cup winner didn't qualify for the Libertadores group stage if a Brazilian team won the Libertadores the previous year.
- Teams are now relegated properly from the Brazilian Santa Catarina state championship.
- Brazilian GaÃºcho State Championship TV money update.
- Added 10 point deduction for Crystal Palace.
- Implemented changes to Finnish Cup for 2010 season.
- Players which have played in the Finnish Cup competition for one team now cup tied if playing for another team still in the competition.
- Teams only play other German teams in the mid-season break.
- Added winter break for league competitions.
- Added "At least two Hungarian U21 players have to be on the pitch during Hungarian Second Division match" rule
- National Division side Ahva Araba deducted 2 points.
- Fixed Serie C1/A and C1/B incorrect mid-week fixture scheduling.
- Fixed duplicate history entry for Norwegian Super Cup when starting in 2009.
- Fixed wrong Russian Super Cup foreigner limit for season 2010 and beyond.
- Updated Romanian Cup schedule.
- Number of subs in Swedish competitions updated for 2010 season and onwards.
- League and Cup Schedule Updates.
- Turkish Cup schedule updated.
- Updated Turkish League TV and Prize Money.
- Now able to offer up to $350,000 p/a when approaching to loan a player.
- MLS Developmental contract filter now displays all developmental players correctly.
- New season fixture announcement news item is now sent for MLS teams.
- Contract offers no longer default to $56,000 on the contract offer screen.
- When offering a player out for a Designated Player slot the transferred slot now has a valid expiry date.
- MLS schedule is described correctly on the competition rules screen.
- Players from the starting database who have previously been in a draft no longer are selected for the Superdraft.
- Young players from the starting database who have previously been in a draft can now be signed by MLS teams.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the wrong teams would qualify for the SuperLiga.
- Improved which players are selected to go into the Superdraft.
- Increased the number of player exchange deals.
- Better AI management of squad sizes.
- User now forced to register new signings on the transfer completed news item.
- User forced to update their squad numbers when a player returns from injury or loan.
-Uruguayan clubs are allowed a maximum of 6 foreign players.
Match Engine Changes
- Narrowed defence in last third especially when ball central
- Reduced instances of central defenders getting dragged apart
- Reduced instances of central defenders getting pulled to ball outside area when team mates better placed
- D-line position change from v821 toned down slightly
- Fixed keepers having unrealistic reach at point blank range
- Keeper more willing to offer backpass to team mate chasing back to intercept ball in own half
- Slight reduction on delay in reactions by keeper who has dropped ball
- Tweaked v822 fix for keepers sweeping up through balls to make sure they donâ€™t e.g. come and head clear a ball they could actually control
- Fixed AI teams picking Trequartista in same XI as playmaker
- Reduced likelihood of lone striker in AI team being used as Trequartista
- Made players with high workrate and stamina less likely to be used by AI teams as Trequartista
- Fixed players being delayed unrealistically after someone attempts a step tackle on them
- Fixed occasional bug causing player not to challenge for header he had moved for
- Increased negative effect of lots of new players at once playing in a team
- Made ball player less likely to dribble when faced with opponent and near own d-line
- Small tweaks to shot, pass, cross and header accuracy
- Allowed more backpasses to keeper or short passes to get out of trouble in defensive areas
- Fixed bug causing some needless passes to offside players
- Reduced unrealistic attempts at difficult passes direct from freekicks
- Reduced number of speculative and overambitious through balls
- Fixed some lofted kicks being a little slower than player intended
- Ensured big games such as Champions League quarters, semis are recognised as such by the players involved
- Made sure players are never too under motivated in really big games regardless of situation
- Made keepers try to anticipate penalty direction better
- Reduced further the reach of keepers when ball comes at them at close range
- Made it harder to direct headers under severe pressure/challenge, and/or when really stretching to reach ball height
- Reduced instances of players heading ball when they have time to bring it down and control it
- Further improved decision making of player when clear on goal
- Slight tweak to general choice of shot type
- Reduced effect of long shots instruction or PPM in certain positions
- Fixed corners rarely being sent to edge of area when instructions are set to do that
- Tweaked v823 fix regarding speed of lofted kicks
- Slight increase in dribbling speeds over smaller distances
- Fixed players appearing to "scoop" ball forwards slightly when running at pace with it
- Made defenders a bit quicker to correct lateral position when defending
- Improved running line of defenders who need to cover ground to engage ball player
- Reduced occasional positioning flaws when trying to show ball player onto a certain foot
- Fixed rare issue with defenders leaving cross to go out and allowing attackers to head ball unchallenged
- Fixed a couple of issues that could cause players not to challenge for ball they had gone for
- Tried to reduce instances of unrealistic closing down of ball player by defenders
- Fixed player who is set to mark tall player following that player outside the area when defending a corner or free kick
- Improved reactions of attacking team to saves and rebounds
- Made players come deep to find space rather than look for it behind opposition D-line when their instructions and PPMs are better suited to that
- Fixed player set to "challenge keeper" at corners actively looking to move away and towards ball instead
- Reduced the worst player motivation drops when team is well ahead in match it should win
- Limited motivation drops in big matches
- Tweaked player match ratings
- Reduced effect of fatigue upon physical abilities apart from pace and acceleration
- Fixed some possible cases of players walking through the side of the dugout
- Made physios go around the back of the goal when returning to the bench from the far side of the pitch
- Improved AI when looking for potential through balls
- Small tweak to simple pass to feet accuracy
- Made players use first time passes and shots less frequently unless clearly the obvious thing to do
- Reduced number of illogical long shots generally
- Sanity check on unrealistically hard kicks e.g. shots from very long distance
- Tried to encourage players to cross a little more readily in obvious situations
- Fixed rare occurrences of defenders who are right on own goal line clearing ball into own goal instead of away from it
- Slightly toned down speed of Rory Delap style bullet throw
- Fixed bug where team doesnâ€™t give ball back to opponents who kicked it out due to an injury
- Made defenders shift laterally a little more intelligently as play switched
- Fixed some defenders being default positioned in no mans land when facing a cross situation
- Try to further reduce needless double marking of ball player especially by centre halves
- Tweak to defending player choice of player to mark in own area
- Fixed bug where defender can be marking player and then switches off as pass made to that player before resuming marking him
- Fixed code anomaly in the way keeper saves are dealt with at point blank range
- Small tweak on keeper anticipation of penalty direction
- Fixed bug where keeper could take throw occasionally in opponent's half
- Slight reduction on effect of goals upon individual match player ratings
- Adjustments to post match effect upon reputation, namely a major flaw fixed for FML matches and a minor one for FM matches.
- Adjusted goalkeeper pathfinding around the side of the net
- Small tweak to AI manager's expectation of result
- Implemented use of AI manager dirtiness allowance attribute on tackling style
- Made AI managers with lower passing directness bias towards "control" strategy over "attacking" strategy
- Made AI managers with lower passing directness more likely to use "retain possession" and "look for overlap" touchline instructions
- Made full backs keep closer eye on opposing winger when play central or on their side
- Made team with ball shift position better when ball moves laterally
- Small improvement to player reaction time to pass or shot being made
- Encouraged smart use of first touch control over first time pass/shot where applicable
- Improved choice of run with ball direction when on wing according to instruction and/or strongest foot
- Reduce number of long shots from players with "LOOKS_FOR_PASS_NOT_SHOT" PPM
- Aimed crosses, corners and indirect free kicks from wide a couple of yards further away from goal
- Fixed short pass back to throw in taker being discouraged
- Reduced number of risky low benefit passes
- Reduce number of aimless clearances when not very close to own goal
- Removed cross from by-line instruction from INSIDE_FORWARD role
- Removed try longshots often instruction from ADVANCED_PLAYMAKER role
- Dampened ball rebound velocity from ad hoardings
- Fixed offsideâ€™s being called on player who was offside on an earlier pass than one played to him
- Tweaked effect of consistency very slightly
- Improved positioning at attacking free kicks from deeper wide areas
- Fixed bug causing central defenders to cover full back positions prematurely
- Fixed player going for loose ball, getting there after opponent and then illogically passing opponent off to team mate
- Made defenders come out from centre to engage wide player when obviously required
- Improved player recognition of having a clear run towards goal
- Small tweak to shot, header and pass accuracy
- Improved use of header across area when too narrow angle to go for goal
- Reduced number of unnecessary risky passes slightly
- Small tweak to positioning of defenders that was supposed to have been in v827 but wasnâ€™t
- Encouraged teams with narrow formations to get full backs overlapping
- Tweaked "when to cross" AI
- Increased accuracy of corners and whipped in free kicks slightly
- Stopped attacking players rushing the 6 yard box before ball played in
- Improved willingness to run with ball when under no pressure
- Fixed attackers standing still in bad positions to avoid moving offside
- Fixed player going to mark opponent when team mate already moving to intercept pass
- Reduced instances of quality players making unrealistic panicky decisions in own half
- Fixed FML pkms not loading into FM viewer
- Improved attacking movement when ball played in from wide set piece (not corners)
- Tried to improve keeper starting position and general movement when defending a corner or wide free kick
- Get teams to use overlap shout against narrow formations when not playing too defensively
- Tweaked effect of blend, morale and consistency on match performance
- Tried to get cultured players to knock the ball around a bit more
- Fixed rare bug where keeper wont save shot really close to his body
- Improved decision making for players when in last third and running with ball in a wide area including cross choice
- Fixed tall players marking opponents outside of own area when defending a corner
- Fixed bug where player can move right back into own area for no apparent reason after his keeper has picked up the ball
- Stopped wide players moving into channels when they should already be in them
- Reduced short bobbly passes
- Reduced instances of bizarre "Mr Fifty Pence-Head" headers in own area
- Tweaked AI choice of tactics strategy...less use of contain and defensive when unnecessary
- Got AI to use "Hassle Opponents" shout when they want to stop defensive minded opposition knocking ball around the back
- Made man marking and high closing down settings ( as in Hassle Opponents ) work more definitively in tandem
- Reduced effect of 831 change that got too many average players trying to knock the ball around more
- Increased likelihood of crosses being attempted and also made attackers get a little closer to the six yard box in anticipation
- Tried to reduce number of overly risky passes that have little benefit
- Implemented better zonal marking at corners and free kicks near corner to try to reduce exploits
- Improved defender reaction slightly to corners and similar balls into area
- Small tweak to accuracy of longer shots and passes
- Made AI managers a little more ambitious still in terms of strategy
- Slight tweak to match ratings of wide players
- Fixed keeper holding starting position for too long after corner kick is taken
- Fixed small flaw in 833 change regarding defender reaction to balls into area
- Couple of small tweaks to crossing AI
- AI less likely to leave 2 up when defending corner
- AI use more zonal marking at corners
- Fixed short goal kicks issue
- Slight tweak to 834 crossing tweak
- Slightly less speculative passes from superior players
- Rebalanced stats slightly
- Fine tuned pass risk balance
- Slightly toned down long shots at lower levels
- Made more deep lying strikers come short a little more
- Improved indirect free kick destination point from wide areas
- Very slightly boosted header accuracy
- Slightly more likelihood of player lurking at edge of area at corner being man marked
- Fixed dodgy 2 man wall at direct free kicks either side of penalty area D
- Fine tuned ratings by position
- Fixed corner exploit that utilised two players lurking outside area
- Fixed specific corner marking not working on player lurking outside area
- Fixed tactic creator leaving too many forward when defending a corner