Articles6 entries found, showing 10 per load cycle
- A direct and quick counter approach. Use it when you want to sit with many men behind the ball, trying to cut angles and deny space for the opponent.
- Focus the play using triangles. The key is to outnumber and overload all areas the ball is played on when in possession.
- A split symmetrical counter approach. Whilst trying to keep possession and play compact, denying space between our 3 blocks, we still try more risky passes and utilize more width when attacking.
- The new and improved v2 of Nuu skin for use with Football Manager 2013.
- Here's your chance to play in the future
- Helping you with signing scouts and scouting assignments.
There are currently no comments to display.
|2015-06-25 15:54||TalkingBurger||Football Manager 2015 Stories||A Change of Breath for Arsenal|
|2015-06-25 01:34||tenthreeleader||Football Manager 2015 Stories||[FM08] American Calcio|
|2014-12-28 08:05||mitchcope||Football Manager 2015 Stories||MrJK's Alphabet Challenge|
|2014-11-12 17:17||No1VillaFan||Football Manager 2015 Stories||Paul McGrath: Building a Villan Legacy!|
|2014-11-07 01:27||GavinOG||Football Manager 2015 Stories||Football Management: The Class Begins|
|2014-11-03 09:17||tbendis||Football Manager 2015 Stories||[FM13]The Adriatic Adventure [Hajduk Split]|
|2014-10-24 15:27||No1VillaFan||Football Manager 2015 Stories||Paul McGrath: Building a Villan Legacy!|
|2014-10-21 08:35||Tallery||Football Manager 2015 Stories||Shakhtar Donetsk - The Shining Light in a Crisis|
|2014-03-16 11:36||le_bron||Football Manager 2014 Stories||Moneyball|
|2014-03-02 03:30||Akind||Football Manager 2014 Discussion||English wonderkids|