[PLEASE READ ALL]
Well hello everybody and Welcome to another MrJK project! Yes it's a chairman game but it's completely different to any that, i believe as never been attempted. People by now should know that i usually attempt the impossible and 90% of the time ever fail a project, unless it's too hard like the JK Alphabet Challenge.
We will be starting in the Vanarama Conference, you shall choose a number between 1-24 and it will be completely randomly selected as I'm pretty sure most of you don't know many of the teams and nobody really as a advantage of what's to come. In a nutshell everybody will start with £10m and will be able to sign 6 players in the summer and 5 players in January, it will make the league very competitive and all your signings will have to be immaculate to compare to other teams as it's all the same budgets and you're all fighting for one thing, To get promoted.
Rather than a premier league chairman game, theres thousands and thousand more players available as you only have £10m and you can build your squad exactly how you like! Will you go for two world class players for that league? Or slowly build your squad and exploit the other areas you're rivals haven't? There is definitely a lot to think about which makes it so much more interesting than a standard premier league one.
And don't forget it's going to be a task in it's self keeping hold of all your players you sign if you don't get the promotions you need! It's a very exciting challenge and should be interesting to see how every chairman goes about it!
The teams available for this will be the following.
A.F.C. Telford United
FC Halifax Town
Forest Green Rovers
Sign Up ProcessObviously i want people that's going to be active as that what makes a chairman game work, all you need to do is reply saying "IN" and a selected 24 will be chosen for the game. If there's more than 24 you will be offered to co-chairman with somebody else. I shall use a program to automatically chose the numbers to a name.
Game Rules1. Unfortunately we won't be swapping any staff so you need to have faith in the manager you have as it will mess the game up with all the wages etc! Swapping staff will only become available once you make it to the top flight of English football.
Transfer Rules1. To sign a player from another team you must contact the Chairman of that team and agree a value with them via PM. Both Chairmen will then need to PM me with the agreed transfer fee.
2. You may have 6 transfers in the summer and 4 in the January marker. To do this, you must name the player and his club in a PM. In this PM you must also post the transfer fee you wish to pay (see below) At the start there will be thousands of players to chose from! But just in case two chairmen may go for the same player so it's your choice whether to raise the bid you send to me.
3. For the transfer fees of players you will have to double there value to win the bid. Example Alex Fisher is valued at 50k, a 100k bid will win you this player. Sam Clucas is valued at 5m, 10m and the player is yours.
4. You may release any players from their contract at any time.
5. If you wish to sell players then you need to post them in the thread as available. Other Chairmen can then make offers for them if they wish. If they are not sold to another Chairman in the league then I will set them as transfer listed in the game, this does not guarantee that they will be sold however.
Wage Rules1. You don't need to worry about wages
Other Important Information1. I shall be setting all reps to around 7000 so you can keep some players on your cards
2. I will ensure that your clubs are never in "RED" with your balances
3. I will think of some more later