Do you need advice or just want to chat? Do you have a story or a file to share? This is the place to talk FM. Learn More
How to download FM12 from Steam?
Using your code to activate via Steam if you purchased a digital copy of Football Manager 2012
The Steam client is the only legitimate way to download your Football Manager 2012 in case you purchased the digital edition of the game.
Please follow the steps below to activate the game on Steam:
- Download the Steam client
- Install Steam on your computer
- Once installed, open up Steam
- Go to +ADD A GAME at the bottom-left of the window
- Then select Activate a product on Steam
- Enter your Activation Code found on the order confirmation email you should have received from wherever you purchased the digital edition from.
- Steam should now download your game.
Ezekiel_87 : Well....and in case I do not have the Steam or cannot find it?? What should I do?? help please, I wanna update my FM 2012...
There's no way for you to have a legitimate version and not have Steam. FM12 is Steam exclusive to play, and all official updates/patches should be automatically downloaded and installed via Steam, given that you have it in online mode. Read the rules please.