If you have the disc version of the game, please first follow the steps below to activate the game on Steam:
- Download the Steam client
- Install Steam on your computer
- Once installed, open up Steam
- Go to +ADD A GAME at the bottom-left of the window
- Then select Activate a product on Steam
- Enter your Activation Code found on the back of the manual.
Now Steam will be trying to download the full game. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Click on 'Games' followed by 'View Games Library'.
2. Right click on the game and click 'Delete local content'. The non-installed information will appear next to the game.
3. Close Steam (File, Exit).
* Ensure STEAM is not shown near Notification Area (system clock). If STEAM is shown in the Notification Area right click on the STEAM icon and select exit.
4. Insert Disk 1 into your DVD drive and select Autorun.
5. From the Windows Desktop, click on the Start Button, (XP) click Run (Vista/7) type Run into the Start Search box and choose Run from the list.
In the window Run box enter the following:
- If your CD/DVD drive is not E: please change it accordingly.
6. Press OK, Steam should now start the installation from the disk.
7. At the end of the installation process, Steam will connect on Internet to download a small update.