Steam games are usually installed in the language set for the Steam client, so if Steam is configured in English, all games will be downloaded in that language.
You can change the language of the Steam client doing the following:
- Launch Steam
- Click on the top left menu and select "Steam" -> "Settings"
- Select the "Interface" tab and change the language
- Click on OK
- Steam will ask you to restart its client: select "RESTART STEAM"
You can change the language of Football Manager 2012 following these steps:
- Run the game
- From the Main Menu, select “Preferences”
- Under “Game Settings”, the game can be set to any of twelve different languages (Czech, Dansk, English, English US, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Svenska).