The national teams with the problem:
- South Korea
How to fixFixing this is relatively simple, but the effects will only apply to games you have created after fixing it.
Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ football manager 2013 \ data \ db \ 1300 \ lnc \ all
[username] > library > Application support > Steam > steamapps >common > football manager 2013 > data > db > 1300 > lnc > all
Here you will find 3 or more files:
Here is the complete list of what is unlocked by deleting them:
- National teams of Germany, China, South Korea and Japan become playable.
- Enable player pics for national teams of The Netherlands and France.
- Fix real name of Oliver Kahn (he's with nickname Jens Mustermann).
- Fix names for various Danish, Swedish and French competitions.
- Restore real players for the team Albirex Niigata (Singapore).
- Fix colors and names for various clubs, stadiums, cities in Asian countries.
Remove the files from patches with data updates as well
Official data updates (patches with data updates, not all patches) contain these files too, so if your game has been patched then you will have to delete the files again in the relevant update folder.
For example if your FM13 gets updated with a patch that includes data update (usually happens for January transfer update only) go to:
Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ football manager 2013 \ data \ updates \ update-13XX \ db \ 13XX \ lnc \ all
[username] > library > Application support > Steam > steamapps > common > football manager 2013 > data > updates > update-13XX > db > 13XX > lnc > all
And again, delete all files inside.