Send Private Message
There was a known defensive bug in the game which has now been fixed in the latest patch.
HOWEVER, dont just think that the bug will stop you conceeding goals entirely. You have to do a combination of the below:
1) make sure your defense plays together week in week out (to get used to one another)
2) Make sure you train them on defense positioning and defending set pieces once every now and then
3) check the defenders concentration stats, players with less than 15 in concentration will struggle against decent players.
4) In my opinion there is no tactic that will win every game every time. Its a matter of choosing a formation that suits the players you have, and then training them intensivley on Team Cohesion and tactics in pre-season, plus if you change formations mid game, make sure the new formation is one of your preset formations so the team is used to it or you will struggle.
5) Skrtel and Agger (certainly in my game) arent THAT good (they are probably 4 stars at best), there are numerous stats that need to be considered, not just Tackling and Heading.
im personally playing as Newcastle United who lets face it arent the best defensively and i usually end up with one of the leagues best defenses because i spent loads of time in training sorting that area out.
Login to Quote