Please report any bugs that you'll find in order to fix them if I can.
Features:- Changes in colours.
- More detailed home screen.
- More detailed player overview.
- More detailed player popup.
- More detailed staff overview.
- More detailed staff popup.
- More detailed club overview.
- More detailed schedule panel.
- More detailed in-between-highlights panel and fully customizable.
- Custom views for players and tactics.
- Staff list like old FMs.
- Scouting panels with attributes. (WIP)
- Dark tactics panel.
- Dark match sheet before matches.
- Overhauled team introduction before matches.
- Instant result before the matches and in the matches if you want to skip a match.
Update History:- v1.0: 27/10/2021 (Original file)
- v1.1: 30/10/2021 (Changes in panels)
- v1.2: 30/10/2021 (Hotfix)
- v1.3: 02/11/2021 (Micro-fixes)
- v1.4: 04/11/2021 (Biggest update so far)
- v1.5: 05/11/2021 (Hotfix)
- v1.6: 10/11/2021 (Official Release's Fixes, New Scoreboard)
- v1.7: 10/11/2021 (Bug fixes in training panel)
- v2.0: 04/01/2022 (Various fixes to problems caused by updates)
IMPORTANTYour suggestions are welcomed down in the comments, please provide me some screens to understand what you mean. Keep in mind the minimalistic feeling of the project. Most of the panels and elements are not my creation so I don't ask for money, enjoy the game with a look that I enjoy too. I'll answer to any of your suggestions when I see them, and I'll do them if I like them too.
Supported Resolutions:- 1920x1080, 100% Zoom
- Any resolution above 1920x1080
- Anything else WILL NOT work properly and stop sending me "bugs" about these things when you don't play the game in the resolution and the zoom this skin was made.
Contact:- Direct Messages on Twitter
- Direct Messages on Instagram
- More info about my work here.
Credits and Thanks to:- KojuroPP, creator of Kojuro Skin.
- Entreaty, creator of LIVID 22.
- Krysler, creator of Heffem Skin.
- MichaelMurrayUK, creator of the mods and widgets.
- WannaChupBrew, creator of Wannachup Instant Result Skin.
- FMEnhanced, creator of FMEnhanced Skin.
- Keysi, creator of Rensie Dark Skin.
AlexMorak Skin Preview
HOW TO ADD THE SKIN TO THE GAME1. Download the .rar archive and use a tool such as WinRar for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract its contents.
2. Move the extracted folder "AlexMorak Skin vX.X" to your skins folder: User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins\
3. Run Football Manager 2022 and go to Preferences > Interface. You should see "AlexMorak Skin vX.X" as an option in the skin drop down. Make sure you've unticked "Use caching to decrease page loading times" and ticked "Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences". Hit the Confirm button.