Emil Debski Vitrex skin, Flut skin, Wannachup FM17 skin, bluestillidie00 TCS skin, pikawa CFM Skin, D_LO Sky Sports skin
Michael Murray, ArtDekDok, sirwill - Also the testers from Andromeda skins group.
A big thank to you all, Happy Christmas and a great new year.
Updated 13/02/17, I have updated this version as I have fixed a few problems that were reported. Also made a few changes like new match titlebar, Tweaked player overview, manager/staff screen, Match post match ect
Added the option to add your own picture to the game via preferences, re-worked club overview and player overview, Added boxed attributes to play/staff popup panels. Background selector now working. Re-worked some news screen panels, New match preview line-up panel and various other tweaks and fixes.. 26/12/16
I can only offer support via this Facebook page:
Version Final edition of BLK released on January 09th, 2017.
Andromeda Final edition Skin PreviewHere are some screenshots folks, see what you think...
How to install the Andromeda BLK Final edition FM17 Skin
- Download the .rar archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract its contents.
- Move the extracted folder "Andromeda BLK Final edition" to your skins folder:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\skins\
- Run Football Manager 2017 and go to Preferences > Interface.
You should see "Andromeda BLK Final edition” as an option in the skin drop down of the General options section.
Hit the Confirm button.
Discussion: BLK FM17 Skin - Final edition
54 comments have been posted so far.
thanks andromeda u r the best
Nice skin! The animated football that pops up across the calendar when you simulate is really good and well thought.
One suggestion: It would be nice to have "Scout reports" (detailed) box in the player profile screen. Is it a quick thing that I could I do it myself?
Also, during the match, in the Home/away player ratings floating window, it wud be nice to have stats such as "attempted passes, completed, cross attempts, compl, tackling attemps, etc; is it something you cud help with?
1. You can't click on some of the tactics buttons (i.e. attack/defend, right/left) and thus you can't edit them.
2. Team meetings perpetually stuck in "can't hold during offseason"
3. Nationality logos are absurdly small on club homepage, for manager/star player/key employees etc.
4. When viewing results in the Schedules tab, only the first goalscorer for each team is listed when you click on a game, even if many goals were scored. The goal icons are fine though.
Love everything else about the skin though. Just thought it best to bring these to your attention.
PS: I am certain these issues are skin-related as going back to default FM solves all of them.