DVX Logos FM 2017 Logopack
- DVX Logos have a simple understated effect on each logo coupled with a narrow light outer edge to ensure contrast against different backgrounds.
- The pack contains logos in 4 different sizes: normal (180x180px), small (18x25px), [email protected] (360x360px) and [email protected] (36x50px). The game will automatically choose which sizes it will display depending on in-game zoom. Those FM gamers who have higher resolution screens will appreciate the presence of the @2x logos.
- All logos are of consistent sharp quality. Careful processing of images during the creation of this pack means that there are no rugged edges or conspicuous compression artifacts.
- The pack contains a selection of alternative logos. The alternative logos can be enabled by making small straightforward changes to separate config files rather than copying images from one folder and overwriting them in another.
- Majority of the logos contained in the pack have been collected from various places online. A big thanks to those sources.
- Special thanks to AndreaLAZIOultras and Floro Flores for their help with research, and to WhiteH for redrawing some logos.
DVX Logos Preview in FM17
Content of DVX Logos 17v3
918 Competition Logos
7 Confederation Logos
223 FA Logos
+ various alternative logos
DVX Logos 17v2 Update | ~154 MB
DVX Logos 17v3 Update | ~87 MB
How to add DVX logopack on Football Manager 2017
- Download the .zip file and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract their contents.
- Move the extracted contents to your graphics folder:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\graphics\logos\
Create folders "graphics" and "logos" if they don't exist already.
- Run Football Manager 2017 and go to Preferences > Interface:
Click the Clear Cache button. Return to the same screen.
Enable Reload Skin when confirming changes in preferences
Hit the Confirm button