FM 2021 FLUT skin dark - Version 16.0
This FLUTSKIN version 16 is the final version of FLUTSKIN for FM21!!
A great thank you to all FM fans who choose to play with FLUTSKIN and always keep me motivated to still improving the skin and gave me new ideas!!!
A special thank you to all of players who decided to distinguish my work with a donation!! Although just a small part of FM Players who use the skin made a donation (I edited the skin as a hobby and, as you know, completely free), I always feel honoured and happy when people recognize the work done and decide to contribute. So, I reinforce, I have to give a special thank you to that friends of FlutsKin!!!!!!
Also a recognized thank you to those one who help me answering the questions and requests and adapted the FlutSkin (namely and specially Rosek for the adapted version for 2560x1440, and Richbell, for the adapted version with hidden attributes!!!!! ).
And, of course I don't forget the skinners community who also indirectly contributed to FlutSkin with their creativity.
Also a special thank you to PATRES10, from fmslovakia for the 2D default kits (especially tailor-made for FlutSkin) anf to Michael Murray since I started editing the match inbetween highlights panel based on his amazing work!!
Now is time to stop editing the skin for this season. I wish to return for FM22. Lets wait and see since no one is able to predict the future.
MAIN CHANGES IN v16.0
- Following the great idea of majesticeternity, Tyburn and a31632 (from Sports Interactive community) I included in several xmls a code for personalize the background in specific panels, namely club overview, player overview, board room, human profile and team training. These codes are not “activated” by default but if you want to have a different (customized) background in each one of that panels you just have to activate the codes. In the read me file I explain how you can do it.
- Nation overall panel
- Nation overview panel
- Human profile panel
- Player profile stadium option in player overview panel
- News panel
The Skin pack also includes:
1. “Round country flags”, “round continents logos” and default logos specially made in metallic style by BRIAN-Q from sourtitoutsi. Those graphics will be displayed in the title bar.
2. Background maps for confederations, also made by brian-q. Thank you brian by your great work and for your collaboration!!!
You can download the 2D packs prepared for Flutskin (titlebar and player overview panel). For that you should search for that kits pack elsewhere since the download link in FMScout is down due copyright issues.
However, if you prefer edit your own kits, I also included in the pack a .pdf file explaining how you can edit the kits for Flutskin.
You also can download the stadiums megapack and the citypics released by DAZS8 (thank you, my friend)
HERE, HERE and HERE
For those who want to make the game more difficult, now you also can download an adapted version of the skin (v. 15) with the attributes values hidden. This adapted version was an idea of richbell and, although with my help, it was richbell who also did the majority of the changes. Thank you my friend!
PLEASE NOE THAT FOR THIS VERSION WITH HIDDEN ATTRIBUTES WORKING WELL YOU SHOULD REMOVE THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF THE SKIN
Here is the link: DOWNLOAD THE V15 WITH HIDDEN ATTRIBUTES
Important note regarding TV LOGOS:
Although the default tv logo is the one I use, of course you can easily change it; for that you just have to go to skin/graphics/icons/tv logos. In that folder there is a alt folder with many TV logos. You just have to replace the tv logo.png and the tv [email protected] for that one you want. Of course you should rename the new logos as tv logo and tv logo@2x. You also can use other logos made by you. The procedure to use them is exactly the same. However, I should remember that yo should use logos with the right height. For tv logo you should use 25px and for the @2x you should use 50px.
As always FlutSkin is completely free to download and I hope you enjoy it. However, if you want, you can reward my work donating whatever amount you wish. Any small amount is really appreciated.
You can do so by clicking the button down below:
This skin was made to work properly in 3840x2160 (4K with windows display settings 200%) and also 1920x1080 (1080p) full screen mode, sidebar icons only. As a result, some panels won’t work properly in other resolutions..
How to add Flut Skin in FM21Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Place the "fm2021flutskin_dark" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins
- Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
- Start FM21 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
- You should see FM 2021 Flut Skin dark - Version 16.0 as an option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
- Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.