FOR FORMAT PROBLEM OF THE COMPETITION WITH DATABASE UPDATED 19.3 IN FMF ITALIA FILE IS NO POSSIBLE UNLOCK THE REAL ITALIAN SERIE D. FOR SAME PROBLEM THE ITALIAN LEGA PRO IS NOT COMPATIBLE
Transfers & Other- Players / Staff / Managers according to Transfermarkt
- Revised player contracts (deadlines, clauses) according to Transfermarkt
- Unlock VAR in many other national/international competition
- FIXED closing date for transfers in Italy
- FIXED Ribery withdrawal
- Added Injury Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus)
- Added Injury Leonardo Pavoletti (Cagliari)
- Added Injury Ousmane Dembele (Barcelona)
- Added Injury Onel Hernandez (Norwich)
- Added Injury Neymar (PSG)
- Added Injury Alisson Becker (Liverpool)
- Added Injury Marco Asensio (Real Madrid)
- Added Injury Leroy Sanè (Manchester City)
- Added Injury Mohamed Fares (Spal)
Our FMF Japan players not in official DB summer transfers to Europe ... es. Takefusa Kubo) ---> HERE
To get the real results you have to select Bhutan and countries you are interested in having real results. The starting date can be May 27th, 2019 when selecting Bhutan (included in the pack)
Please note that playoff/playout matches and European/National cups are not possible to replicate with the editor.
For same reason is no possible insert goal scores and statisctics in the real results
Note for players contracts on the Italy/France/Spain/Germany/England first Leagues (for the others it depends on the time available):
- Players with contracts expiring 30/6/2019 and already sure of the release are FREE from now
- Players with contracts expiring 30/6/2019 and not sure of the junction have a delayed deadline until 31/07/2019 to avoid the automatic renewal imposed by the one-year game
- Withdrawing players will do so on 30/06/2019
- Players on loan with ransom obligation are transfer immediately
Complete Real results- Italy ( Serie A )
- France ( Ligue 1 & 2 )
- Germany ( Bundesliga 1 & 2 )
- Spain ( Liga & Liga2)
- England ( Premier League & Championship )
Recommended ours DDT files ---> HERE
How to Install1) Extract the contents of the downloaded .rar file using a free tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac OS.
2) Move the extracted .fmf files to your editor data folder. By default it can be found at:
/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/editor data
If the last folder doesn't exist, you need to create it.
3) Open FM19 and start a new career game. (don't select USA)
Top right area you'll see "DATABASE" in white and "19.3.0 Update" with a down arrow.
Click on that and make sure the files are ticked, then click the red Confirm button.
How to see real results and start save at May 27th
An exclusive of FMFORUM.
All rights reserved.