Post your suggestions and feel free to tell me your ideas in the comments below.
Released: 10 October - v Final
What's included in a nutshell
- Albanian leagues & cups enabled,
- Belgian New Format & Sub Rules,
- Bulgarian New Format & Sub Rules,
- Croatian New Format,
- Cyprus leagues & cups enabled,
- Dutch New Format & Sub Rules,
- Greek New Format & Sub Rules,
- English New Format & Sub Rules,
- French New Format & Sub Rules,
- Italian Sub Rules,
- Indian Super League enabled,
- Injuries from season 2021-2022 removed,
- New Players,
- New Staff,
- Other Changes,
- Qatari leagues & cups enabled,
- Promotions-Relegations for season 2021-2022,
- Spanish Sub Rules,
- Turkish New Format,
- New players/staff created who doesn't exist in the current database
- Changes in general which include second nationalities, affiliations between teams, new stadiums, favourite personal etc
- With specific attributes & clients adding more realism to the game
- Newly U21 players with a PA over -75
New Formats, Rules & Leagues
- Playable Cypriot Leagues & Cups
- Greek G Ethniki
- Indian Super League, with a few modifications (ATK Mohun Bagan in place of ATK & others)
- Qatar, which includes 2 playable leagues & cups
Summer 2022 Transfers Video Showcase
How to install this data update to FM 2022
- Open the file you downloaded with .rar or winzip.
- Select all .fmf files and copy-paste/extract/drag & drop them into the editor data folder, to the following location:
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2022 / editor data
Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.
- Make a new "Career" game. Choose the "22.4.0 Update" which includes the winter transfers and select all my files.
In case you have more editor data files:
When setting up a new game, do not have any other data update files ticked on your Editor Data Files screen except this one.
Choose only my files if you are not sure about the changes in every file. Many files together from different creators can cause crashes to the game, duplicates and other problems. Avoid using files from different creators.
Consider donatingYour support matters! To keep this project alive, with a high level of commitment, precision and detail, it's important to show your support.
Donations are greatly appreciated and give a purpose to continue doing my hobby for the next years. PayPal account: [email protected]
Become a patron!Get early access among other things on Patreon! Click on the link for more information.
CreditsThese FM22 Data Packs are created by TheNotoriousPr0 and other contributors on the FM Transfer Update community.
Make sure to visit the website dedicated to Football Manager Data Packs: FMTU.
Discussion: FM22 Transfers & Data Update Packs by TheNotoriousPr0 + FMTU
657 comments have been posted so far.
Will there be CA/PA updates in the July pack? Or are you leaving them for later ones?
Guessing he will be in the next update he is still at aberdeen
Just a question, does the latest version include Spanish promotions/Relegations?
Transfers included from: FMTransferUpdate
Changelog: [4.2] Changelog
Next release date: 1 July
1, no since he has officially joined the club.
2, Palermo was promoted on the 12th of June, that pack was released on the 10th of June.
The italian promo/releg, will be updated on the next pack on the 20th of June.
1) Is possible Perisic doesnt have any agreement with tottenham in your update?
2) I don't see promotions in Italy, for example Palermo still in C, Venezia still in A.. What am i doin wrong? (mod is working cuz J. ALvarez is a City's player)
✔️Promotions/Relegations in Italy
✔️Promotions/Relegations in Portugal
The final game of the 2nd division will be played on the 19th of June, when my next update is scheduled for the 20th. (PROMOTION PLAY-OFFS - FINALS). We will see, can't promise anything though.
@thepallidknight, yes you are right, will make the necessary alterations.
thank you for your work
About promotions/relegations I checked the other day and there is totally a mess in the editor due to re-constructure of the leagues in the future. It will take some time, hopefully I will find out a solution by the next pack on the 20th.
like Eu place,managers etc?