Post your suggestions and feel free to tell me your ideas in the comments below.
Released: 10 October - v Final
What's included in a nutshell
- Albanian leagues & cups enabled,
- Belgian New Format & Sub Rules,
- Bulgarian New Format & Sub Rules,
- Croatian New Format,
- Cyprus leagues & cups enabled,
- Dutch New Format & Sub Rules,
- Greek New Format & Sub Rules,
- English New Format & Sub Rules,
- French New Format & Sub Rules,
- Italian Sub Rules,
- Indian Super League enabled,
- Injuries from season 2021-2022 removed,
- New Players,
- New Staff,
- Other Changes,
- Qatari leagues & cups enabled,
- Promotions-Relegations for season 2021-2022,
- Spanish Sub Rules,
- Turkish New Format,
- New players/staff created who doesn't exist in the current database
- Changes in general which include second nationalities, affiliations between teams, new stadiums, favourite personal etc
- With specific attributes & clients adding more realism to the game
- Newly U21 players with a PA over -75
New Formats, Rules & Leagues
- Playable Cypriot Leagues & Cups
- Greek G Ethniki
- Indian Super League, with a few modifications (ATK Mohun Bagan in place of ATK & others)
- Qatar, which includes 2 playable leagues & cups
Summer 2022 Transfers Video Showcase
How to install this data update to FM 2022
- Open the file you downloaded with .rar or winzip.
- Select all .fmf files and copy-paste/extract/drag & drop them into the editor data folder, to the following location:
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2022 / editor data
Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.
- Make a new "Career" game. Choose the "22.4.0 Update" which includes the winter transfers and select all my files.
In case you have more editor data files:
When setting up a new game, do not have any other data update files ticked on your Editor Data Files screen except this one.
Choose only my files if you are not sure about the changes in every file. Many files together from different creators can cause crashes to the game, duplicates and other problems. Avoid using files from different creators.
Consider donatingYour support matters! To keep this project alive, with a high level of commitment, precision and detail, it's important to show your support.
Donations are greatly appreciated and give a purpose to continue doing my hobby for the next years. PayPal account: [email protected]
Become a patron!Get early access among other things on Patreon! Click on the link for more information.
CreditsThese FM22 Data Packs are created by TheNotoriousPr0 and other contributors on the FM Transfer Update community.
Make sure to visit the website dedicated to Football Manager Data Packs: FMTU.
Discussion: FM22 Transfers & Data Update Packs by TheNotoriousPr0 + FMTU
657 comments have been posted so far.
Solihull Moors played with Grimsby their National Conference final on the 5th of June. That's why I couldn't include earlier the english leagues.
That match HAD to be played or else there wouldn't be a team to BE PROMOTED.
Had to make this clear
Pricks will always remain pricks.
Feel free to fill a customer complaint.
Here we have a great update which been around for years, for free. The amount of work it takes to do this updates are very time consuming.
And yet a lot of you are complaining. Shut up and do your own update, if not be a bit grateful and donate and give Pr0 and & Co some positive feedback.
Oh shit im sorry didn't read that part.
"✔️ Promotions/Relegations in England
✔️ Promotions/Relegations in Scotland"
17 hours ago. You expect to find the promoted teams in your pack from the 1st of June?
Once again, please read the comments before asking guys, I am getting the same and same things questioned that I have already covered.
Also make sure you read the Changelogs every team, I try to keep you informed, so you don't have to ask the questions you ask.
short answer is no
If u want to start in 2022 u have to use a Custom Start Date file
I don't get it?
I have loaded the Promotions/Relegations file but when I start a new game man utd is in champions league?
Now I loaded just the one file and I can't see the Promotions/Relegations
The teams in epl is the same as before
✔️ Promotions/Relegations in Scotland
@alfiegoodwin96, they will be there on the 10th of June.
✔️Promotions/Relegations in Russia
Please guys, before asking, there is a possibility that there could be an answer already, search a bit.
✔️ Promotions/Relegations in Netherlands
@CassChan, will check them, thanks!
@burts11, most likely yes. The next update on the 10th will likely have promotions & EU places updated.
I alter reputation depending on the position they got this year (comparing to last year) and other factor for example reputation in real life.
You are welcome