Please do try the Free Version to get a feel of how this mod works, however the Full Version is far superior in every way as this has had multiple updates and due to the added amount of work that has been put into it, over 4000 more sounds.
Improvements from FM22 to FM23
- Removal of more dead sound triggers that don't activate any sounds
- European competition music still in
- More sounds added for each triggered movement of a player
- Massive overhaul of balancing the amount and how often triggers activate
- Additional sound triggers added for new situations
- Additional sounds added to existing triggers for more variation of commentary
- More relevant crowd reaction sounds added to situations
- Crowd chanting and singing added for better crowd atmosphere
- Added stadium sounds ( announcers, substitution, added time )
- VAR action
- Goal Music
- New Goal Variations - Hattrick - Comeback - Equalizer etc
- Added pitch sounds
- More Balancing of all sounds
Each year that passes by this pack becomes more and more improved.
I've created a video of the installation process for clear and precise help. It's pretty straight forward to be fair !
INSTALLATION VIDEO .
Program files -> Steam -> steamapps -> common -> Football Manager 2023 -> data
Application Support -> Steam -> steamapps -> common -> Football Manager 2023 -> data
All versions are extremely simple to install. Just download the version you want, extract the x2 .fmf files (winzip or winrar) then place the 2 extracted files in the correct above directory.
When SI update the game it puts your game files back to default. Simply just paste your downloaded files back in the data file and your pack will overwrite the default sounds again.
For the FULL PAID VERSION you may want to check out
MY PERSONAL PAGE .
Update: Updated to Version 3.0 ON 30/03/2023 - For YOUR UPDATE, PLEASE GO TO MY SITE AND GO TO THE UPDATE PAGE
Crowd and stadium sounds only versions are also available: ( Non Commentary)
British crowd and stadium pack
German crowd and stadium pack
Discussion: FM23 Essentials - Audio Match Commentary
418 comments have been posted so far.
all the best
Full version is amazing and definitely worth it for the full experience!
It is plug and play....
Again, if you have downloaded the free version, follow the video via using the resource archiver.
If you have the full version it is already compiled for you so you do not need to use the resource archiver.
The reason your sounds are overlapping is because you're using the free version which it's about 60 versions before the full version.
Also, anyone has overlapping commentary? or is it maybe becuase mine is on extended highlights only?
You must not have installed this correctly as there is match commentary and European competitions music included. Send me a direct message and I will help you set it up.
Ive sent you a message mate, message me back and I'll help you get it installed.
Just one favour though, could you send me the updated non coms please? I much prefer just the atmospheric feel. Many thanks in advance