FMTGW Official FM16 Skin is similar to our Anniversary FM15 Skin, with many functions being the same but in the future there will be updates with new additions, such as possible bug fixes and new graphical design on some of the game menus.
If you want to see our skin before trying it, you can chek our skin guide which shows the main features of the skin:
- Background Selector (10 different choices)
- TV Logo Selector
- Instant Result Button
- Club Overview panel changes
- New titlebar
v1.3 & v1.4 Features
- Bug Fixes
- New main menu with motion.
- New inbox panel.
- Instant result button.
- New colours for profile attributes.
- New stadium overview panel with pictures.
- New schedule panel with fixture's information.
- Updated background's images.
- New overview for players, fully customisable.
- FIXED issue with full screen match.
- FIXED bugs at inbox menu with subsrictpions.
- Bug fixes
- New non player overview
- Added sidebar's backgrounds (6 backgrounds to choose from)
- Kits behind player's face like touch skin
- New titlebar and matchbar
- Added more TV Logos to customize your view
- Bug Fixes
- Match Titlebar customized more for more resolutions
- Kits for tactics screen
- New ticket for pre match screen
- New font for clock and score in match titlebar
- Removed competition's name from match titlebar
- Bigger competition's logo in match titlebar
- Some changes at background's images
- Bug fixes related to 16.3 Update
Original Thread: fmtgw.gr (Greek Site)
- FM16 Base Skins
- Wannachupbrew FM16 skin
- DAZS8 FM16 Beta Skin
- Vitrex16 Skin by EmilDebski
- OPZ Elite FM16 Skin
- Andromeda FM16 Skin
FMTGW FM16 Skin Preview
How to add FMTGW Skin in FM16
- Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
- Place the "FMTGW Official Skin for FM16 v2.0" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins
Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
- Start FM16 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
You should see FMTGW Official Skin v2.0 as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.
About FMTGWFMTGW is the first greek youtube/twitch channel. It started from only one person and now it has 5 streamers on twitch, a very big audience and its own site, Fmtgw.gr. Our community grows faster and faster and we are very proud of this. The creation of our own skin is just a first step on a new path where we want to create our own graphics which will help us grow more.
You can leave us a like on our Facebook Page, subscribe on our Youtube Channel and watch our livestreams on our Twitch Channel.
Discussion: FMTGW Official FM16 Skin v2.0
49 comments have been posted so far.
Yeah we'll think about it!
How can I do that?
We will look into it my friend!
Thus far this is the only thing I'm asking for!
Other than that, I love it!!
Thank you for your good words! Hope you continue like our work! The TV logo I think resets at every-match with all the skins I have used. You can change what you like to be the default.. Just found it in the folders and change the name of the two logos.
Only issue I have is the TV Logo re-sets every match, gets a bit annoying having to change it all of the time.
But great work, one of the best I've ever used.
Thank you for your good words. When you click the new game mode the background moves to the right.
Only one question..when you say new main menu with motion,what do you mean?Because I didn't notice any motion somewhere.
Thank you my friend. I sure can change the squares with shirts but I haven't found good panels for them. I'd think about it for future updates.
We don't come up with anything like this before. Try to clear the cache and restart your game. If the same thing keeps happening wait for an update that this Friday will be released!
Thank you for your feedback!
As I tried to change the channel for the match view, it won't let me click it even though the cursor thumbs up which supposedly enables to change. So that is the issue, and my screen resolution is 1366 x 768 for in-game. I also changed the screen resolution into the fullest possible (which is 1920 x 1080), yet same issue occurs.
Looking forward to the new reply.
Inside the match there is a TV logo up and right on the screen. Click it and then you choose the channel you want!
Thank you my friend! We know the issue, we will fix it in the coming updates! So stay tuned
When you see the game, high on the screen has a black void that is not nice.
There are more to come.. let's say one update every one week until we reach version 2.0.
I'll be happy to see your feedback!