FM18 Steam key | Official SEGA partner
Football Manager 2018
This sale is not open to people resident in: Brazil, China, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, North & South Korea, Taiwan
- Digital edition, download via Steam
- Risk-free buy with 7-day money back guarantee, 100% secure
- Earn a verified buyer badge for your fmscout.com account
- 10p from each sale go to War Child charity
How it works:
- Complete your purchase on our Nexway store
- Activation code will be emailed to you within a few minutes
- Redeem the code on Steam
- Start playing the game 2 weeks prior to release date
Pre-purchase Reward #1
- Enjoy early access to a fully-playable Beta version of the game
- Available mid-late October (at least 14 days prior to final release)
- Careers started in this Beta version will continue in the final game
Pre-purchase Reward #2
- Free copy of Football Manager Touch 2018 (PC, Mac, Linux)
- FM Touch 2018 is worth £21.99 and can be purchased separately as a standalone game
Why should you consider purchasing your FM18 from FM Scout
Buying your Football Manager 2017 activation code through FM Scout greatly supports our fansite to keep going forward.
The price is £34.9 for UK, €39.1 for EU countries & the equivalent of that amount in other currencies. The price on Steam store is £37.9 and €54.9 respectively. A true bargain for European residents!
Even if the price is similar or higher compared to Steam (e.g. in case of UK) or other sellers, buying through our store makes a massive difference for the sustainability of our fansite.
We have been serving the FM scene for over a decade and hopefully with your contribution we can continue to do so for years to come. Thank you for considering our offer.
Football Manager 2018 achieves an interactive reality in depth, emotion and control like never before, taking you places only accessible in the completely immersive game world. Quite simply, it’s the closest thing to doing the job for real.
With unparalleled choices both on and off the pitch, all within the immersive footballing world, it’s time to decide what kind of manager do you want to be?
• Try your hand in 50 of the biggest footballing countries
• Win the title with any one of world’s top 2500 clubs
• Play the transfer market with over 600,000 real players and staff
• Watch your football vision come to life before your very eyes
Football Manager 2018 is available to pre-purchase now and fans who do so, will enjoy access to a fully-playable Beta version of the game at least two weeks prior to the November 10th official release date, allowing you to start pre-season early.
Pre-Purchase your Football Manager 2018 activation code from FM Scout and redeem it on Steam. Our Nexway store is an official SEGA partner since 2011.
Languages Supported In-Game:
English French Italian Spanish Czech Danish Dutch Greek Korean Norwegian
Polish Portuguese Russian Simplified Chinese Swedish Turkish
Frequently Asked Questions:
My country's postcode is not accepted when trying to purchase the game?!
There's a problem with Nexway's cart and certain postcodes. Here are 3 workarounds to help you bypass the issue:
1) Add a space in your postcode, after the first 3 characters (e.g. 104 41).
2) Use 0000 as your postcode.
3) If you come from Ireland, using D1 should work.
Do I have to register for an fmscout.com account to buy the game? No you don't.
How to download the game?
• Once you successfully complete your order, you will receive your activation code in your email.
• Download and Install Steam client.
• Log in to an existing Steam account or register.
• Launch Steam client and click on the + ADD A GAME button in the lower-left corner of the Steam client (on the Library view).
• Choose 'Activate a Product on Steam', and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
Is internet connection required to play the game? Internet connection is required once to activate and install the game. After that's completed and the game runs normally, you may set your Steam client in offline mode.
.@fmscout An amazing offer that I've taken up and so should you!— Jenkaldo (@JenkaldoFM) October 6, 2016
@fmscout no worries at all, you have done a lot for the fm community, will continue to buy from you in the future.— GGMU (@xTrojanOP) October 14, 2016
@fmscout Well, nothing special, it was just smouth and easy :)— Misteur (@MMisteur) October 15, 2016
@fmscout Worked great. I immediately got the code after paying to activate it on steam— Eric de Sousa (@oldguyeric) October 15, 2016
@fmscout email didn't come through for me, but Stam on the chat was fantastic and got it sorted. Cheers— Allan Cantsilieris (@al_cantsilieris) October 15, 2016
Please understand we (FM Scout) are not directly involved in the transactions, the delivery of codes and other technical requests the customer service goes through. Our partner (nexway) is handling all that.
For any issues with your purchase, please use the customer service contact form.
If you can't solve your issue this way, contact us and we will investigate.
I paid but didn't receive anything!? Make sure to check your email's spam/junk area. And if you are using Gmail, check the promotions tab as well. Chances are the email with your code(s) is already there. It usually takes a couple of minutes for credit card payments and up to 1 hour for PayPal, given there are no problems or conflicts with your purchase.
I regretted my purchase and want my money back. What to do? Purchasing from our store is RISK-FREE. If it is within 7 days from your purchase, simply request order cancellation using the customer service contact form. Allow up to 2 days until your request is processed and your money returned to you.
I bought the game but can't get the verified buyer badge. Why? We sync the database of verified buyers once a week (or two). Please wait for the next sync to see your verified buyer badge on your fmscout.com account. If after 14 days you still can't get your badge, please contact us.