FM20 Steam key - Best price - Official SEGA partner
Football Manager 2020
than Steam store
- Enjoy early access to a fully-playable Beta version of the game
- Available mid-late October (at least 14 days prior to final release)
- Will automatically update to the final version on release day
- Careers started in the Beta version will continue in the final game
- Free copy of Football Manager Touch 2020 for PC/Mac with early Beta access
- FM Touch 2020 is worth £21.99 and can be purchased separately as a standalone game
- FM Touch is a streamlined version of the game, ideal for those who have less time to invest
FM Scout Exclusive
Besides the common preorder rewards that you can get from all authorized SEGA retailers, we offer you more.
- Unlock the badge with the FM check mark, if it's your first time buying from FM Scout.
- Buying FM20 means you'll get the "20" badge too. These badges will show on your member profile.
- We sync buyer emails with your database of members during the first week of each month.
- Enter a giveaway of our exclusive tools for people who preorder FM20 (or FMT20) from our store.
- We will pick 5 winners on November 8th. If you win, you will be able to choose your tool of choice.
- Each winner will get a license for Genie Scout 20g or FMS Editor 20 / MacAssistant RT20, worth £4.99.
The price you get here is among the best in the market, as you can see below. And for that price you get more value for your money, while making a massive difference for the sustainability of our fansite.
|Rest of World||$49.99||$42.99||×||$42.49|
|Early Beta Access||✔||✔||×||✔|
|FM Touch as Gift||✔||✔||×||✔|
|×||Buyer Badge +
Buying your Football Manager 2020 Steam key through our store greatly supports FM Scout to keep going forward. We have been serving the FM scene for almost 15 years now, and hopefully with your contribution we can continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Recommended article: Consider purchasing FM20 from FM Scout
Peace of Mind
We know that before buying anything online, it's really important to feel confident & relaxed with your choice. And that is something we take seriously. FM Scout is an official SEGA partner since 2011.
24/7 Live Support
In the unlikely event you encounter an issue with your order, use the purple "Support" button while on our 2game store & they'll resolve it asap.
Impeccable customer reviews on the highly acclaimed Trustpilot platform means you can complete your order with confidence & peace of mind.
How to complete your order
1) Clicking the "Add to Cart" button will take you to our 2game store and add FM20 to your shopping cart.
2) Click the "Proceed to Checkout" button. You'll be asked to sign in or register on 2game.
If you already have an account there, sign in with it. Otherwise register with Facebook, Twitter or email.
3) Once signed in, you'll be asked to select your desired payment method to complete your order. .
4) Upon successful payment, wait a few seconds (average process time is 28 seconds). Then go to Account > My Orders to find your FM20 Steam key; there will be a button "Click to Reveal Code".
What languages are supported
You'll be able to choose between 17 supported languages in-game.
English French Italian German Spanish Danish Dutch Greek Korean Norwegian Polish Portuguese Russian Simplified Chinese Swedish Traditional Chinese Turkish
How to download the game
Once you successfully complete your order, you will get your FM19 activation code, which you need to redeem on Steam.
1) Download and Install Steam client.
2) Log in to an existing Steam account or create a new one.
3) Launch Steam client and click on the + ADD A GAME button in the lower-left corner of the Steam client (on the Library view).
4) Choose 'Activate a Product on Steam', and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
Important: Internet connection is required once to activate and install the game. After you start the game for the first time, you may set your Steam client in offline mode.
Where is my buyer badge
We sync the database of verified buyers once a month. Please wait for the next sync to see your verified buyer badge on your fmscout.com account. If after the first week of the new month you still can't see/get your badge, please contact us.
than Steam store