The new MacAssistant RT is now ready! Get it from the auto-updater or here! This will update your MacAssistant to the RT14 version which has the same features as the 2015 version (minus the FM2015 support, of course).
MacAssistant RT is a real time scout tool / real time editor for Football Manager 2014. It supports Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10 and the latest 14.3.1 Steam version of FM2014.
Exclusively available from fmscout.com
Picking up where MacAssistant RT for FM13 left off, the work continues on MacAssistant RT for FM14.
And for the first time, MacAssistant RT supports editing of club finances and player stats, CA/PA, Reputation and condition! This is an exclusive donator feature, so if you've donated in the past you should have received your license by now! If you haven't and want to edit your finances, a simple donation of any* amount will give you full unrestricted access to this year's MacAssistant RT Supporter features, and you'll receive your license within 24 hours! Scout functionality is still, and will remain free, for as long as I develop MacAssistant RT.
Last Update: 18 April 2015 - v1.0.167
Released: 6 November 2013 - v0.6.1
People who want to put MacAssistant RT on other sites, you may link back to this very page but you cannot host any files yourselves. Thank you!
CompatibilityCurrent MacAssistant RT version 1.0.165 supports:
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10
- Exciting new user interface, optimised for OS X Yosemite. Backwards compatible to 10.7+
- Massively faster engine. Loading a game now takes roughly 3 seconds!
- Quicksearch! Never again do you have to fiddle around with the filters when all you looking for is something you know its name.
- View/Edit a player's Age, Nationality, value, weight, height, caps and U21 caps, and presets to Heal, Destroy and Unban players.
- View/Edit a player's playing and personality stats, fitness, condition, jadedness, CA/PA, Left/Right Foot, and Reputation
- View/Edit a player's contract wage, start/expiration date, squad status, squad number, transfer status, contract type, bonuses and clauses (value/type)
- Swap players between clubs!
- View/Edit a staff member's Age, Nationality, Names and other basic info.
- View/Edit a staff member's Coaching / Personality / Business etc. stats, CA/PA, and Reputations
- View/Edit a player's contract wage, start/expiration date, job type, bonuses and clauses (value/type)
- View/Edit a player/staff 's Age, value, weight, height, caps and U21 caps, and presets to Heal, Destroy and Unban players.
- View/Edit a player/staff 's playing and personality stats, fitness, condition, jadedness, CA/PA, Left/Right Foot, and Reputation
- View/Edit a player/staff 's contract wage, start/expiration date, squad status, squad number, transfer status, contract type, bonuses, job type and clauses (value/type)
- View/Edit Attendances, Year founded, facilities (youth/training), chairman status, morale
- View/Edit Finances: Balance, Transfer Budgets, Highest Wage Allowed, Season Tickets/Ticket Prices, Transfer Embargos, Wage Budget, Sugar Daddy, Sponsors and Debts
- View/Edit Club Colours and Kits
- View Club Teams and view/edit Team Reputation. Heal/Remove Unhappy/Remove Bans/Destroy whole teams!
- View/Edit Stadium data
- View/Edit the Stadium Coordinates on a map!
- Create/Edit/Delete Shortlists
- Easily drag-and-drop players from the results table to your created shortlists to add them
- Import and Export shortlists from and to Football Manager
Please note, that you will notice things that are not functional or missing (Shortlist functionality for example). These will be gradually enabled as we near the final stable release at the end of this month. Please do NOT post bug reports about things that are not working, other that what's on the above list.
Support MacAssistant RTYou can support the development of this tool by purchasing a license which unlocks the editing features for the 2014 version. This is an one time upgrade which costs $3.99 / £2.99 / €2.99 (+ VAT for EU Supporters).
Instructions for the First RunThe first time you load the app, it will ask for your password. Please fill it in because it's important that the app will run with root access, otherwise it will quit.
Bug ReportsMacAssistant RT will also need your help! If you encounter any bugs, please report them by sending an email to [email protected]
SupportFor support queries regarding licenses, please contact [email protected]. For any other support queries, please contact [email protected]
Feature RequestsYou can always request a feature that you want that will make this tool better! Just leave a message in the official MacAssistant RT Forum!
Any doable feature requested will make it in the next release if it's not that time consuming. But if it is, you'll probably have to wait a few releases. It's still gonna be added!
CreditsMacAssistant RT is a fully featured assistant tool created by thanoulas.
New app logo by Stam.
With MANY special thanks to everyone who donated! You are the ones who keep this project alive!
Discussion: MacAssistant RT for FM14 - Exclusive
367 comments have been posted so far.
When I try to search for staff members, MART crashes during the search, right after filling the search parameters. I play on a MacBookPro version 10.9. DO you know how I can fix this ?
Thanks for your help and contribution to the FM community. FM rocks !
@shehasfunnycars you can report bugs or feature requests here: https://github.com/ThanosSiopoudis/MacAssistant-RT-Issues/issues?state=open
just create a new issue.
For the source code, I don't plan to release it for now, I don't know if this will change in the future. The previous version was a save game scout, forked by littleblue50's FMSX tool, this is why it was released as open source. The current MacAssistant is a complete rewrite, though, and doesn't share anything with FMSX's source code. Thanks for offering to help, though!
I left a bug and a feature request in the MacAssistant for FM13 forums, have you seen those?
The github link set up by Stam doesn't seem to work. Will that be fixed?
Oh and I noticed the source for an old version of MA on your github. Are you willing to share the source of the new version? I'd like to have a poke around in it, maybe offer some help if I have enough time..
When will this new update be available? Cheers mate! Great job!
To answer your question highlighting these players with a different colour would be helpful. Keep up the good work!
- Many bug fixes, MacAssistant is more stable, and I've fixed a few loading bugs that were affecting late 2013 macs running mavericks
- Search players by transfer status (transfer listed - loan listed)
- Full Retina support
- Clubs view and search
- Clubs view will show a list of teams and players in each team, other than details
- I'm also making little optimisations here and there, and correcting a few things that were showing up wrong.
Now I also have a question for you, users! As you probably know already, MacAssistant tends to come up with a few players that you can't find in the game. These players are either retired players that remain in the memory until that area is purged, or for the case of young great players with -1 reputation, these appear to be future regens! So, how would you like MacAssistant to handle them? Hide them altogether, or mark them with a different colour, or status icon on the results?
Hope that helps.
is there away of searching for transfer listed players, i know the icon shows who is listed but is there away of filtering only the transfer listed / loan listed