- Players / Staff / Managers according to Trasfermarkt at 29/12
- Revised player contracts (deadlines, clauses) at 29/12
- Real Injures at 29/12
- New closing date of the winter market established in Italy (January 31, 2019)
Real results- Italian Serie A only
To get the real results you have to select both Italy and Brazil
The starting date can be December 31, 2018 when selecting Brazil
Please note that playoff matches and European cups are not possible to replicate with the editor.
Transfers- Players / Staff / Managers according to Trasfermarkt
- Revised player contracts (deadlines, clauses)
- Double nationality arranged for players from Brazil, Argentina and Others
- Real Injures
- Unlock Italian Cup Serie D
- Unlock Poule Scudetto Serie D
Recommended ours DDT files ---> HERE
Our FMF Japan Unlocked ---> HERE
How to Install1) Extract the contents of the downloaded .rar file using a free tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac OS.
2) Move the 2 extracted .fmf files to your editor data folder. By default it can be found at:
/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/editor data
If the last folder doesn't exist, you need to create it.
3) Open FM19 and start a new career game.
Top right area you'll see "DATABASE" in white and "19.1.0 Update" with a down arrow.
Click on that and make sure the 2 files are ticked, then click the red Confirm button.
How to see real results and start save at December 31th
An exclusive of FMFORUM.
All rights reserved.