2. Syrian First Division (DV1) the Syrian Division 1 league is split into 4 groups
3. Syrian Second Division (DV2) This league got updated to follow the new system by Syrian FA
4. Syrian Third Division (DV3) This is the Lowest League in Syria at the moment"
4. Syrian Cup
5. Syrian Super Cup
all the leagues' rules are based on the actual rules prepared by the Syrian FA for this season.
How to unlock the Syrian Leagues on FM21
1) Download the Data File.
2) Drag the file into your "Editor Data" folder. located at \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\editor data. If this folder doesn't exist, create it.
3) Open Football Manager 2021 and start a new career, In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure the "Syrian Leagues System" is selected.
4) Click "Advanced Setup" in the bottom right.
5) Once the database has loaded, click "Add/Remove League", then tick "Syria". The leagues will then be playable.
- It is highly recommended to tick "Add Players to Playable Teams" under advanced options, as well as un-ticking "Do Not Add Key Staff". This will ensure the database is populated with players and staff at all teams.
- Playing with an advanced database is also recommended. To do this, on the league select screen, click the "Database" option in the top-right, under Approximate Player Count, then click "Advanced". Under "Nations", click the "Add" drop down, select Asia and tick Syria. Tick all boxes that appear, then click OK.