FM 2021 FLUT skin dark - Version 6.0
NOW THE SKIN IS TOTALLY COMPATIBLE WITH 1920x1080 SCREEN RESOLUTION AND 4k (windows display settings 200%; game 100%).
YOU SHOULD USE IT IN FULL WINDOWS, ICONS ONLY
I’m proud to introduce you the FLUTSKIN (dark version) for FM21.
I would like to thank you all the fans who contacted me in order to know if FLUTSKIN would be released this year and gave me additional motivation to hard work on the skin.
I hope you like and appreciate the work done.
As usual, the FLUTSKIN is completely full of changes when you compare with the default skin.
The Skin pack also includes:
1. “Round country flags”, “round continents logos” and default logos specially made in metallic style by BRIAN-Q from sourtitoutsi. Those graphics will be displayed in the title bar.
2. Background maps for confederations, also made by brian-q. Thank you brian by your great work and for your collaboration!!!
You can download the 2D packs prepared for Flutskin (titlebar and player overview panel). For that you should search for that kits pack elsewhere since the download link in FMScout is down due copyright issues.
However, if you prefer edit your own kits, I also included in the pack a .pdf file explaining how you can edit the kits for Flutskin.
You also can download the stadiums megapack and the citypics released by DAZS8 (thank you, my friend)
HERE, HERE and HERE
Main changes in 6.0 version
- New Match Full Review panel
- Match Intro panel tweaked (player faces of substitutes and managers included; team frormation included)
- Match tactics tweaked (player faces included)
- Titlebar tweaked
- Best eleven bug fixed
- Continue button fixed
- New alt for unlock japanese clubs overview (now you have 6 different alt folders)
- Other minor tweaks and bugs fixed
Main changes in 5.0 version
- New match team panel news
- New match mid/halftime panel
- "New" match scoreboard (following the amazing idea of OPZ, now team names are coloured according the secondary club colour)
- New pre season report team preview panel (in news item panel)
- Player attrbutes profile panel tweaked
- Match inbetween highlights tweaked (notable events option included)
- New alt for those who experiment problems with a team logo between the kits displayed in player panel (now you have 5 alts available)
- Other tweaks and fixes here and there
Main changes in 4.0 version
- New Match inbetween highlights panel (with much more information panels in drop down arrow, including facilities, heat map, player pictures in team formation and many match player statistics)
- New leagues in focus panel (including 5 tabs for avoid to always have to change the league displayed)
- "New" match scoreboard, including team kits and with background boxes changed)
- Match team talk tweaked and including players pictures
- Tactical meeting tweaked
- Four different alt. files for playing 1. without backgrounds, 2. with scoreboard without team managers, 3. with the player picture on the left of the Player Attributes Panel and 4. with the sidebar coloured according each team colour
- Other small tweaks here and there
Main changes in 3.0 version
- New player attributes panel
- New personal information panel
- New competition roundup panel
- “New” Team overview staff
- New board room panel
- Player comparison panel tweaked
- Player tactics panel tweaked
- Competition fixtures panel tweaked
- Individual Training tweaked
- Medical department overview tweaked
- Team risk assessment panel tweaked
- Titlebar font changed
- Sidebar coloured according clubs colours (as an alt)
Other tweaks here and there
Main changes in 2.2 version
- "New" match scorebaord (now with primary team colours as background colour)
- Player popup tweaked
- Some inbox panels tweaked
- Instant result bug fixed (the information in popup now is okay)
- Match titlebar tweaked
Main changes in 2.1 version
- Compatibility with 1920x1080
- Home manager tweaked
- Some inbox panels tweaked and transparency included
- Bugs reported fixed
Main changes in 2.0 version
- New player popup panel
- New competition preview panel
- New human profile panel
- New non player profile
- Match scoreboard tweaked (now with the complete team names)
- Scout card tweaked (colour changed)
- Game processing tweaked (colour of days changed)
- Player overview panel tweaked (player pictures box changed and right/left foot included in all three options in the drop down arrow
- Manager Home tweaked (top information regrading next game/managers adjusted)
- Bugs reported fixed
Main changes in 1.0 version
- New club overview
- New club general
- New nation overview
- New nation general overview
- New player overview panel (option for attributes with or without background boxes was included; also you have three view options of the player in the drop down arrow)
- New news panel
- New Team report panel (also various related panels were tweaked, including horizontal view in squad depth)
- New training panel
- New match titlebar scoreboard (team managers included and also included some new information),
- New home manager panel
- New Stadium panel
- Team tactics tweaked (Player pictures and role/duty icon included)
- Match commentary tweaked (the font size was increased)
- Match bottom bar tweaked (player pictures included),
- Instant result on tactics and also during the match included (the button in the match screen is in the menus on the top right of the screen with an icon IR),
- Background/oppacity selector included
- Team of the week in inbox panel tweaked (faces and also front and back kit included)
- Game processing panel (stadium, fixtures and other information included)
- Competition overview panel tweaked (team badges in the fixtures included and showing more players in the stats panel)
Once again I would like to thank you to all FM Fans who support my work and also to all skin makers. A special thank you to PATRES10 from fmslovakia for the 2D default kits (especially tailor-made for FlutSkin).
Also a special thank you to Michael Murray since I started editing the match inbetween highlights panel based on his amazing work!!
As always FlutSkin is completely free to download and I hope you enjoy it. However, if you want, you can reward my work donating whatever amount you wish. Any small amount is really appreciated.
You can do so by clicking the button down below:
This skin was made to work properly in 3840x2160 (4K with windows display settings 200%) and also 1920x1080 (1080p) full screen mode, sidebar icons only. As a result, some panels won’t work properly in other resolutions..
Flut Skin Dark - FM21 PreviewTeam Report Panel
Non player profile panel
Human Profile Panel
Player Popup panel
Competition Preview panel
Player overview panel (flut stadium player option)
Inbox team of the week (the front and back kits alternate with animation)
News panel (you can choose among 24 different newspaper header)
Match (with player pictures in the bottom bar, full names of the clubs, club colour in background, club logo, managers pictures and other information)
Instant result (on Line choice and during the match)
Club General ovierview
Club overview panel
Personal Information panel
Player Attributes panel
Competition Roundup Panel
Board Room panel
Match team talk
Match Team panel News
Match mid match panel
Match scoreaboard with team name colours
Match Full Window
Match Intro panel
How to add Flut Skin in FM21Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Place the "fm2021flutskin_dark" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins
- Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
- Start FM21 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
- You should see FM 2021 Flut Skin dark - Version 6.0 as an option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
- Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.