The app is being released as open source here.
Updated: 29 Sep 2010 - v0.80
Released: 13 Dec 2009 - v0.05
1) Extract the .zip archive
2) Move the extracted folder into applications folder or the folder of your choice
3) Double-click to run the app
4) File -> Open -> Choose your save game
Should support all FM 2010 versions. Including the latest patch 10.2!!
At the moment is merely supports OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or higher. Hopefully, there will be support for 10.4 (Tiger) later on.
FileSonic - FileServe
If you get any errors using FM10SX, such as "Error loading XXX" or "Invalid XXX", you will need to upload your save game somewhere (eg. RapidShare, Filefront, MegaUpload, TransferBigFiles, YouSendIt) for littleblue to try and come up with possible fixes.
Check out the issue tracker.
FM10SX in your language
How to localise
To help in translating into your language, visit this link and start translating the english text into your language.
e.g. "English" = "English" you would change into "English" = "????????" for Greek
The text in comments like this: /* some comment */ is a message to you, so you know what you are translating and this comment does not need translating.
To help out on an existing language, visit the links above and translate any untranslated strings and let me know by email or on the googlecode page so i can add your translations to the project
You DO NOT have to translate everything in the file before you can let me know about it. If you just have 5 minutes and want to translate 2 or 3 words, just choose 2 or 3 untranslated words and send them to me and that's 2 or 3 more complete.
Localisations in progress
* Brazilian - Portuguese
This amazing app was created by littleblue. Thanks to Fulham_mic, Weegie, Tom-West, Rhodesy, PoZel, arg, dz3, LoonyPandora for helping out with testing and to Marchino78 for the beautiful logo.
Interview with Amy
Feel free to add FM10SX on your FM fansites, as long as you keep a link back to this very page and credit littleblue as the author!
If you like this app and appreciate the effort of littleblue to produce it, please consider making a donation using PayPal.
Latest updates from littleblue when she's bored to write here
Visit the thread on the official SI forums (you need an account there to see this forum section, as it's not available to guests).
0.70 - 5 Aug 2010
- revamped scout (interface)
0.60 - 26 Jul 2010
- player saving
- 10.3 support
- bug fixes
- minor new features
v0.40 - 12 Jan 2010
- added competition saving
- added continent saving
- added currency saving
- added injury saving
- added media saving
- added language saving
- added shortlist creation from all scout results
- added initial french localisation
- added a documentation link to the app
- added a donate link to the app
- decompressing lang_db.dat using the decompress file tool now decompresses every language in the file
- injury treatment flags are now editable
- added media nation removing/viewing
- added media linked media removing/viewing
- added media journalist removing/viewing
- added media club removing/viewing
- added media competition removing/viewing
- added media club URL editing
v0.31 - 31 Dec 2009
- fixed a crash when viewing club alternate kits
- fixed a bug where saving multiple times from the same save would create corrupt saves after the first save
- fixed a bug saving club finances
- fixed a bug loading unknown news info type 'lavp'
v0.30 - 27 Dec 2009
- updated norwegian translation
- fixed a bug editing club training info
- fixed a bug where "show EC players only" filter wouldn't filter out non-EC players
- fixed some editing crashes
- fixed a bug loading humans who have viewed fixtures where their team is not involved
- savegame decompression now decompresses every file in the savegame
- added more editing limits
- added award saving
- added city saving
- added club saving
- added club director / scout viewing
- you can now see team coaches jobs on the team inspector screen
- Apple-s shortcut now starts saving
- added basic match form viewing to players
- fixed a bug loading a certain array in nations
- added estimated weekly merchandise and emergency state to club finances
v0.21 - 21 Dec 2009
- various minor changes
- fixed scout window resizing issues
- player positions are now visible in scout and people tables
- added a teams view to clubs
- added a club team inspector
- added scouting by player position
- added sponsor viewing / editing
- added basic nation viewing / editing
- fixed a loading bug for news info 'tanp'
- added most general nation attribute editing
- made localisable so people can start translating into other languages
- added some Japanese localisation
- added initial norwegian localisation
- added initial brazilian portuguese localisation
- fixed a bug making localisations not show up
v0.14 - 17 Dec 2009
* Further bug fixing
v0.13 - 16 Dec 2009
* Compatible with patch 10.2
v0.12 - 16 Dec 2009
* Full Leopard compatibility
* More game loading bug fixes
v0.11 - 14 Dec 2009
* More bug fixes and tweaks
* You can now scout by age and non-player stats
v0.10 - 14 Dec 2009
* More bug fixes
v0.06 - 13 Dec 2009
* Fixed a stadium bug
* Fixed all crashes on Leopard machines for full 10.5 compatibility
v0.05 - 13 Dec 2009
151 comments have been posted so far.
n i'm gonna get those losers who go "appreciate what she does, bla bla"
The application crashes when "loading clubs" after selecting "Open game" on a newly created save.
btw, do you guys think that littleblue released the first beta because she's keen to read your complaints for a disabled data editor?
I have written my problem in the issue tracker.
but why cant we change our manager name?
mate read the description of the app closer. it says that saving is disabled in this first version.
When I save the game, I cannot find the edited version, I can only find the back-up.
I saved a game called Arsene, but I can only see Arsene Original. Am I missing something
Thank you very much!