3 years • Edited
Difficulty - Medium
Expires 5pm Saturday 1st July 2017
The saveYour objective is to save Górnik Zabrze from relegation into the II liga, you have 3 games remaining in the first phase (A chance to pick up some form) Before you move into the relegation phase which has 7 games to fight for relegation against all teams who finished in the lower half of the table.
Can you save them from relegation?
- The manager has already been added, you just have to load the game.
- Save must be uploaded. Tutorial at the bottom
- The game must only be saved once at the end of the challenge, please ensure auto save is turned off in the preferences. Game status shows us how many times its been saved, currently 3. This should finish on 4.
- No use of any kind of editors, we'll be able to tell via the save game being uploaded.
- No transfers allowed for this particular challenge.
PointsThe number of points you accumulate during the challenge will convert directly as your score.
3 points for a win
1 point for a draw
0 points for a loss
-5 points if you get relegated
Uploading the saveOne of the easiest ways to upload the save would be mediafire, you can automatically sign up via facebook if you don't have an account. Simply click the upload button and once you save it for the final time just go to the following location; My computer > Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2017 > Games You should find the save file, should be called FMScout Challenge. Once uploaded, copy the link and post it into this thread.
Overall LeaderboardCan be found HERE
Other InfoSometimes game saves corrupts when we try to load them, if this is the case send screenshots to the thread you posted in, we will only accept screenshots after we've attempted to open the save, we require a game save file first.
The winner will be added to FMScouts & ooClanoo official twitch channel in the panels located at FMScout & ooClanoo