FM Editor Live 2014
FMEL 2013 was released last February and it was the only free real-time editor for FM13. Its simplicity, speed and flawless functionality made it popular fast; counting over 250,000 downloads to this day. These characteristics remain in this new FM14 compatible version.
FMEL is exclusively available from fmscout.com
People who want to put FM Editor Live 2014 on other sites, you may link back to this very page but you cannot host any files yourselves. Thank you!
This tool is released for FREE, as we feel you shouldn't be forced to pay for 3rd party tools of a game.
Released: 18 March 2014 - v2.0
Updated: 4 May 2014 - v2.1.1
Requirements► .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0 (standalone offline installer) or higher
To find out if you have .NET Framework 4.0 installed, you can use Framework Detector (free tool).
► Patch 14.3.1 or Patch 14.3.0 (International)
To use this version of FMEL, you must have your game updated with 14.3.1 or 14.3.0.
Please note it won't work with the special editions of the game (Russian, Korean...). If you have one of the mentioned special editions of FM14 and you want to help us add support for it, please follow the instructions outlined on this topic.
► Microsoft Windows
Compatible with Windows XP (SP3), Vista, 7, 8.
If you're looking for a similar tool for Mac, please check out MacAssistant RT for FM14 (another exclusive tool we release).
FeaturesFMEL allows you to search for the club, person or stadium of your choice and edit:
- Chairman Status
- Training Facilities
- Youth Facilities
- Junior Coaching
- Youth Recruitment Network
- Transfer Budgets (Season and Remaining)
- Wage Budget
- Maximum Wage
- Overall Balance
- Kit Colors (icon, shorts, socks, text, shirt)
- Heal Team / Destroy Team *
- Heal / Destroy (condition, jadedness)
- Height / Weight
- CA / PA
- Fitness / Match Fitness / Jadedness / Condition
- Reputation (Current, Home, World)
- Contracts (wage and end date)
- Heal / Destroy *
- Attributes (view only)
- Seating Capacity
- Expansion Capacity
* Heal not only heals injuries but also changes the player's condition to 100% and clears his jadedness. Destroy is the exact opposite.
FMEL is a simple editor that allows you to quickly adjust information of clubs, persons and stadiums. It should be safe to use it, but at any case make sure to keep a backup of your savegame before using.
How to use1. Extract the downloaded FMELv2.0.zip in a folder of your choice.
2. Run Football Manager 2014, and load your save game (or start a new one).
3. Run FMEditorLive.exe (ALT+TAB to desktop first if you're running FM full screen).
4. Click the "Load Game" button.
5. Enter club's name in the Search input box and hit Enter.
6. Double-click on the club's row. Edit what you wish in the 4 tabs available (Information, Finances, Kits, Teams) and click Save.
Double-click on the person's row. Edit what you like and click Save.
Double-click on the stadium's row. Edit what you like and click Save.
Known IssuesIf you close FM14 before FMEL14, the app will crash and trigger error popups. To avoid this, please close FMEL14 before closing FM14. Otherwise, you'll have to terminate the FMEL process using Windows Task Manager.
CreditsThis tool is an FMScout.com and Moddingway.com association.
The main author of FMEL is Stelios. Unfortunately, he was unable to work on FMEL14. Stelios had to join the army around November to serve his obligatory duty for 12 months.
Thankfully, Thanos (creator of MacAssistant RT) kindly agreed to undertake the task of porting the tool to work with FM14, and he succeeded. He was helping with information and research last year.
Jay was a major help in the last version of FMEL 2013, and kindly helping out this year too.
Many thanks to: Eugene (Information & Research), Panos (super-tester), Ariel (super-tester), Stam (super-tester), Messy (Russian version tester) and Ronald (tester)!
Logo by Stam.
- Fixed Value -1 error (when editing unregistered players)
- Player Attributes Editing temporarily disabled
- CA Fix
- Pitch Condition
- Stadium Build Date
- Club Founded Date
- Club Morale (overall)
- Players age on team list
- Players Happiness
- Players Team Status (First Team, Back Up etc)
- Squad Number
- Player Attributes Editable
- Attendance (Max, Min, Avg)
- GUI Tweaks
- Initial release, support for 14.3.0
- Added selection box to highlight key player attributes
- Added in Min Weight/Height
- Added in Transfer Budget Remaining
- Fixed Main form not resizing correctly