Carbon Skin 2013 for FM13
It's the first custom skin that is being released for FM13.
Updated: 1 Nov 2012
Released: 28 Oct 2012
Features of the Carbon skin 2013:
- Dark look for all non match panels.
- Transparent look for all match panels, including floating widgets.
- Opposition instructions panel has extra view for quick selections of all opposition instructions.
- Player pick list does no longer have the different row colour for non picked players / sub players (all rows are always black).
- The note icon (the annoying yellow square on a player / staff if a note exists) has been removed.
There's also a bigger text version included called Carbon 2013 XL. I added this because of some request, however it is not perfect. Some of the text are cut off (like titles in player profile), and there is no way to make it look good without a redesing of the panels (which I'm not going to do). If you are going to use this version don't message me about text issue that I'm aware of. Thanks.
Happy playing you all
Step 1Download the skin and extract the file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Step 2Move the folders you extracted into your skins folder:
Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/skins
Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
Step 3Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.
You should see "FM2013 CARBON" and "FM2013 CARBON XL" as options in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.
CreditsThis skin was created by ricki.bertolino and originally appeared on the official Sports Interactive forums.
We have the author's permission to redistribute the skin here.
Changelog- All instances of blurry text fixed
- "Contracted by..." text is now white
- Profile extra attributes are now white (they were grey)
- Default trophy colours changed to make white text more readable
- Some buttons in the match panels that were solid black are now transparent
- Table highlight made more transparent