Contains over 103.660 changes from 1st February 2013 until 1st of October 2013 that FM13 itself does not include !
Make your suggestions and feel free to tell me your ideas either on this topic or the comments below. Hopefully I can do something about it !
Updated: 1 October 2013 - Final Update
Released: 15 November 2012 - 1.0
Updates are scheduled to be released every 15 days, so you know when to expect the next ones.
What is includedThe pack includes 4 editor data files as explained below.
- Transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones.
- Contract changes to reflect corrected wages.
- Managerial changes.
- Passed away players/staff are removed from database.
- Corrected squad numbers.
- Nationality changes.
- Favorite clubs, Favorite staffs and so on.
- Chairman changes. Newly created chairmen take the place of the one who left.
- In some cases adjusted personal attributes such as height and weight.
- New young players created, who will become world class players in the future.
- In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21, and set wonderkids.
Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes
- Adjusted stats and current ability attributes.
- Adjusted potential ability.
How will this feature affect our games? Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes?
Yes, the CA/PA file is a new file beside the others. If you don't want this file, simply don't choose it when you start a new game.
Step 1Extract the downloaded zip file. You'll get 2 folders and 2 .txt files
Step 2Open the "Files" folder.
Then move the .dbc files you need in your Football Manager 2013 editor data folder:
Win Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\editor data\
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\editor data\
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/editor data/
Create the folder editor data if it doesn't exist.
Step 3Start a new game.
In case you have more editor data files: When setting up a new game, do not have any other data update files ticked on your Editor Data Files screen except this one.
Files that add new competitions are OK to have.
Please consider donatingFor my work I don't get any reward, only thanks. If you want to say thanks in another manner by donating, or ask for anything you want to edit (such as low leagues transfers, small nations transfers e.g. Singapore), or ask for an earlier link than the announced one... I can accept any offers in my PayPal account: [email protected]
When the money are sent inform me !
CreditsThese FM13 Data Packs are created by pr0 on behalf of football-manager.gr community.
⇓ Download Now
Downloads: 187473 / Size: 156.0 MB / Added: 2012-15-11