This update brings many fixes and tweaks across the game.
Date Released: December 3rd, 2019
File size: 413MB
To update you will need to close down Football Manager 2020 (or Football Manager Touch 2020) and re-launch for it to update. If this does not work for you or you feel it has not updated you will need to restart Steam.
Even if that doesn't do the trick, then verify the game cache will.
20.2.0 List of Changes
- General stability improvements
- Game performance improvements
- Training happiness and logic changes
- Improvements to newgen second nationality generation
- Tweaks related to board interference with transfers
- Number of tweaks regarding the balance and logic to objectives and club vision
- Number of competitions and rule group fixes, including VAR in Turkey, South American continental competition fixes and Bulgarian league registration
- Scheduling fixes for matches being played in conflict with other tournament fixtures
- Work permit tweaks
- Fixes for Shortcut keys on PC and ‘cmd’ button on Mac
- Number of UI improvements and tweaks
- Fixed issue where sometimes newgen would have red face
- Toned down pitch degradation effect on high-condition pitches
- Less shots from the byline
- Improvements to finishing in clear-cut-chance situations
- Improved through ball decisions in final third
If you encounter any issues post update, please use the official FAQ for troubleshooting suggestions. You can also contact [email protected] or use or SI's FM20 Bugs Forum for further support.