It is the second year in a row that we get the winter transfers data in 2 parts instead of 1, which possibly means that the FM community reacted very well to this approach.
Deals that happened in China, Russia, MLS, as well as free transfers in the EFL are included in this Update.
A gameplay patch containing fixes and improvements across multiple areas of the game is also included in this Update. These fixes will work in your existing saves.
Date Released: March 15th, 2021
File size: 482MB
The Final Winter Update for Football Manager 2021 is now complete, with this second part covering transfers from windows that closed during February, database updates and a few outstanding gameplay fixes.
This Update is now live on FM21 (PC/Mac/Xbox Game Pass for PC), FM21 Xbox Edition (Console/PC/Game Pass), FM21 Touch (PC/Mac/iOS/Android) and FM21 Mobile (iOS/Android).
21.4 List of ChangesDatabase and Research
- Further database updates and changes up to closure of February transfer window
Crashes and Technical Issues
- Fix crash occurring when entering match
- General stability fixes
- Re-added ability to upload and publish editor files directly to workshop from within Pre-Game Editor
Match Engine 21.7.0
- Better tracking of which chances should be registered within stats as clear cut
- Tweaks to long throwing distances based on player attributes
- Fixes for passing combinations not appearing correctly on chalkboards
- Most assists by a player within club records now appearing correctly
Comps and Rule Groups
- Fixes for Portuguese suspension rules
For any feedback in regards to this update, please use the official FM21 Feedback Thread (requires free membership on Sports Interactive forum).