You may recognize me as, 'that England international that wasn't even English and didn't play in England,' or ,'That awful signing Man U made in 2007,' but ladies and gentleman, I, am a god.
I retired at age 31 because, well, I couldn't really play anymore- my body is broken but my footballing mind, you see, is so fresh and young.
During my time as a professional footballer, I never had the opportunity to see the world, always too busy training, competing, or partying.
Thus, now that my career as a player is over, I feel I owe it to myself to see a bit of the world. Of course, I'm hoping to make some money while doing it!
145 games with Bayern Munich. 2000-01 Champions League winner. 42 international caps for England.
Need I say more? #CanadianLegend
Goals- Win an Asian domestic league
- Win the AFC Champions League
- Win a tournament with an Asian national team
- Win a CONCACAF domestic league
- Win the CONCACAF Champions League
- Win a tournament with a CONCACAF national team
- Win an African domestic league
- Win the CAF Champions League
- Win a tournament with an African national team
- Win a CONMEBOL domestic league
- Win the Copa Libertadores
- Win a tournament with a CONMEBOL national team
- Win a UEFA domestic league
- Win the UEFA Champions League
- Win a tournament with a UEFA national team
I hope to complete these tasks in 25 years.
Warning- This is my first attempt at the famed Pentagon Challenge, bear with me...
Next Update- Where Will Hargreaves Land First?