It has been a while since the last guide request.
This time I'm requesting contributors for a guide on training.
So what are the best ways to develop your players and ensure they get fluid with your tactics?
We should talk about:
- how to get 5 stars in every training area
- upgrade training facilities every chance you get - macdab55 - pending
- how to approach pre-season training - wellsy1498 - done
- what is a safe training workload to use - ImDonkey - pending
- individual attribute training explained - Xander - pending
- knowing what training focus is best for your team
- understanding how personality can affect growth - Jack - pending
- role training versus new position training
- which player preferred moves are trainable - J_Skinna_39 - pending
- how to get the best out of tutoring - SimichC - pending
- the importance of match experience in player development - pompeyblue - done
- having sufficient tactics for match training
- how to use rest days to your team's benefit - Justice - done
- youth training or first team training for young talents - Justice - done
- keep adjusting training settings depending on results
If you have another idea of what we should talk about in this guide, feel free to share your opinion.
We must finish this guide by Friday 19 June Tuesday 18 August, so you will have to deliver your part in time should you wish to contribute. Post a reply to declare interest in joining this collaborative effort and explain exactly which part of the guide you could write about.
Let's do it!