5 years • Edited
Difficulty - Hard
Expires 5pm Saturday 8th July 2017
The saveNow it's time for a World Cup adventure, you take over Turkey in an attempt to win the World Cup with them, or at least get as far as possible! Due to the nature of the competition it's classed as Hard and not extra hard due to your group is winnable.
Your best 3 players are regen Bahtiyar Pektemek, Hakan Calhanoglu & Oguzhan Ozyakup, you also have powerhouse Colin Kazim Richards.
- The manager has already been added, you just have to load the game.
- Save must be uploaded. Tutorial at the bottom
- The game must only be saved once at the end of the challenge, please ensure auto save is turned off in the preferences. Game status shows us how many times its been saved, currently 2. This should finish on 3.
- No use of any kind of editors, we'll be able to tell via the save game being uploaded.
- No transfers allowed for this particular challenge.
PointsThe number of points you accumulate during the challenge will convert directly as your score.
3 points for a win
1 point for a draw
0 points for a loss
10 points if you win the world cup
-10 if you fail to get into the knockout round
1 point every time Colin Kazim Richards scores.
Uploading the saveOne of the easiest ways to upload the save would be mediafire, you can automatically sign up via facebook if you don't have an account. Simply click the upload button and once you save it for the final time just go to the following location; My computer > Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2017 > Games You should find the save file, should be called FMScout Challenge. Once uploaded, copy the link and post it into this thread.
Overall LeaderboardCan be found HERE
Other InfoSometimes game saves corrupts when we try to load them, if this is the case send screenshots to the thread you posted in, we will only accept screenshots after we've attempted to open the save, we require a game save file first.
The winner will be added to FMScouts & ooClanoo official twitch channel in the panels located at FMScout & ooClanoo