Simple question really just how do you think the best way is to do it?
Quite a mouthful for a simple question
- Get rid of dead wood, as in really poor players compared to the rest of the league.
- Get the best staff you can afford and keep adding more as the board allows; offer them yearly contracts to be able to change them at the end of each season.
- Sign fast players with decent stamina who could play at least 3 years (so avoid the ones close to retirement). Speed and endurance is usually enough to get you through the lower leagues.
- Try to get young players with high potential from higher leagues on loan.
- Choose a formation and stick to it.
- Try to keep your squad happy with team-talks, press conferences and individual interactions.