to live in utopia. All these tactics need very meticulous work and very high level of professional practice, experience and knowledge. Unfortunately I cannot transmit you my knowledge, because my role here is to present what I do.
* I used all these tactics as well with Velez Sarsfield, Albacete and PSG and the results were impressive and probably much better. I focus on purpose on my work with Corinthians because 90% were not Europeans-Brazilians and because I dominated in the highest level as possible against a European club.
* The best way to play winning football is to play an internationalized football. Not just international, but to install international integrity without killing the domestic qualities. We know how different and special are Brazilian footballers as people and as athletes in general. We know that a big number of Brazilian players struggle on European level for various technico/tactical reasons apart from difference in culture and daily lifestyle. So I brought Italy to Brazil, or to say better international-ized football doesn't have to be transferred.
* The tactics are not possession or non possession style. Simply I offer you the two sides of the same coin. Tactics which have more ball movement and tactics which have more off the ball movement. Because you cannot have possession without off the ball move, and you cannot make appropriate off the ball move, without some possession. I consider the team orders of this FM "extremely childish". Till one point I agree, but then it becomes...
* Even the tactics which show "passing game" ,"possession game" are not typical Spanish or Dutch based tactics.
* All these tactics are very fast, use offside trap and the make the players to perform more than the maximum level. Physical preparation and tactical analysis should be very high level, scientific level to be honest.
* Sacchi used to travel in many countries such as Holland, Brazil, Spain and Germany to collect different ideas about football. He didn't watch specifically some top clubs, or top national teams. He mostly focused on the way that they work in each country. That's why all these tactics don't "introduce" some specific coaching school e.g. Italian one.
I made all these points in order to give some extra help to you.
Enjoy the tactics.
All Rigths Reserved