A. Download & Use1. Download & Extract Files: Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2020 > schedules
2. Load Files: Training > Schedules > “Custom Schedules” > Get More > Select Schedules > Confirm > Save
3. How to Use: Training > Calendar > Dropdown “Custom Schedules” > Select
B. General Information1. Training Sessions:
1.7 Set Piece
1.8 Two Fixtures
1.9 No Fixture
2. For Pre-Season use the PH1. PHYSICAL Training Session.
3. Rotate Training Sessions during the whole season.
4. Training Sessions have been designed for Saturday & Wednesday Matchdays.
4.1 You can change to Saturday & Wednesday Matchdays via Preferences:
Preferences > Advanced > Dropdown Menu (right corner) Match > Match Scheduling Options.
C. Individual Training1. Players in age between 15 - 23.
1.1 Position/Role/Duty > Playing Position.
1.2 Additional Focus > Where players need to improve in attributes.
1.3 Intensity Level > Double Intensity.
2. Players in age between 23 - 31.
2.1 Position/Role/Duty > Player Role according to your tactic. If you have Complete Wing Back in your tactic, you add him to
train as Complete Wing Back.
2.2 Additional Focus > Where players need to improve in attributes.
2.3 Intensity Level > Normal Intensity.
3. Players in age between 31 - 35.
3.1 Position/Role/Duty > Playing Position.
3.2 Additional Focus > None.
3.3 Intensity Level > Normal Intensity.
D. Coaches1. Recommend Personalities
1.1 Model Citizen
1.2 Model Professional
1.5 Fairly Professional
2. Recommend Attributes
2.1 Level of Discipline
2.3 Working with Youngsters
3. Assistant Manager & Head of Youth Development
3.1 Above recommendations (1. & 2.)
3.2 Preferred Formation as you
3.3 Playing Style as you
3.4 Tactical Style as you
E. General Notes1. Rotate the team.
2. Always improve training & youth facilities. Training facilities are for all players at your club. Youth facilities are one of the
contributing factors to the quality of Newgen produced.
3. Player development is being affected by:
3.1 Determination (visible on player profile).
3.2 Ambition (hidden, but often referenced in coach and scout reports).
3.3 Professionalism (same as E3.2).