Released: 22 December 2017 - v1.0
Updated: 29 January 2018 - v1.1
This skin is optimized for HD resolutions (resolution of 1920x1080 windowed and full screen).
I created this skin for my personal use and it has been tested mainly in HD resolution, there will be NO low(er) resolution version available (or made by me) and other resolutions are not supported.
THANKS!This skin wouldn't have been possible without the work of:
- El Comandante Qwas (Nocturno skin)
- Pikawa (CFM Skin)
- FLUT (great inbox panels!)
- Emil Debski (Vitrex skin (2016/2017 version), sidebar icons and minor graphic enhancements)
- TheBantams/Rick Thorne (Andromeda skin)
- Jovovich (Milla skin)
Added GraphicsRecommended (not included) for use with this skin are:
- Facepack of your choice
- Logo and kits packs
- Cities megapack (showing city pictures on club screens)
- Stadium background packs
Champions League skin - FM18 Preview
How to install the Champions League skin on FM18
- Download and extract the .7z file using a free tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac.
- Place the "Champions League 2018" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\skins
Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
- Start FM18 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
You should see Champions League 2018 as options in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
Hit the Confirm button.
You may need to restart FM18 after selecting the skin to ensure the sidebar colours work properly.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.
Special version with further enhancementsThere are newer versions 1.2 and 1.3, which are available by donation only and come with a lot of graphic enhancements and improvements.
Should you be interested, message me for details.