Liga Royale is a top-tier league based in El Salvador, that replaces the former Salvadorean Primera. The old first league is now Royale's second, and the former second league is now the third. It is ranked 4th in the world and the teams have pretty high reputations as well.
There are 16 teams in the league, playing on a 2-round system, with the normal winter/summer transfer windows.
- 16 teams created from scratch
- Each team has its own stadium and unique colors
- Each team has its own logo
- Bumped the youth rating in El Salvador and a couple more countries
- Derbies and team rivalries
- Realistic youth recruitment ratings and facilities for every team ( a rich team would have a lesser rating while a weaker team can produce star players).
- Added a manager and an assistant manager to every team, based on their reputation. The managers have been picked from the unemployed list.
- Added some random staff ( not many though ) to the teams, such as a good chief scout / head physio / head of youth development.
- Huge league position prize money / TV revenues.
- No team has any players, but you can check "add players to playable teams". I do NOT reccommend checking this, as it will make the AI teams make incredibly stupid decisions (such as buying a lot of bad players and giving them immense wages).
- You should check "add key staff", because it is going to be pretty hard to get good staff in a continent other than Europe.
- A lot of youth ratings in the world have been increased, along with some young stars' PAs that i felt were not right.
- In the first transfer window, the top teams in the league will get players with ridiculous wages ( 11m / year for a 150 Ca ) . This is mainly because they have huge wage budgets and, as they have no players, every player will be considered as "key". Since the players ask for bigger wages the bigger the budget is ( FM system, can't do anything ), they will get huge demands . Will only happen to a few players ( 5 at most ) in the first transfer window.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded .rar file using a free tool such as 7-zip or The Unarchiver.
- Move the .fmf file to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\editor data.
- Move the El Salvador folder in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\graphics\logos\north america.
If you don't have the folders "editor data" and "graphics", "logos", "north america", create them.
- Open FM 2016 and start a new save-game with this databases selected.