I use 4-2-3-1 formation. 2 wing backs, 2 center backs, 2 center midfielders, 2 wingers, 1 attacking midfielder and 1 striker.
- I prepared the tactic in 13.1.2 update and nothing has changed in the 13.1.3 update. It still works like a magic.
- It is important to have a goalkeeper with high reflex and one and one abilities for the contraatacks.
- One of your central defenders will play as a ball winning midfielder, therefore, he has to be a good tackler.
- I use my attacking midfielder as advanced playmaker. But you can also use him as an inside forward.
- Your wingers are also inside forwards but they will make a lot of crosses from the byline.
- Your forward has to be a poacher. He will be the last man in the opposition defence while his teammates pushing forward.
- I did not set up instructions for attacking set pieces. Because I don't have a player with high corners and free kick taking abilities.
Here are some stats and scores:
I hope it works for you too.